PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering If

galantino_es
10-12-2007, 01:44 AM
I was Wondering If I could Put H4 On h3 fog ligths maybe do a modification or change the Harness please help me with this one

spdracr
10-12-2007, 02:25 AM
ok u need to use the search button more often before u go posting new threads about stuff that has been discussed a million times before, just search bro and u will find alotta info

Reelax
10-12-2007, 02:48 AM
I was Wondering If I could Put H4 On h3 fog ligths maybe do a modification or change the Harness please help me with this one

why?

732Galant
10-12-2007, 06:40 AM
I know it must be a hassle for you guys to take 5 seconds out of your day to read the "noob" posts. If they are that bad don't respond like you take 5 seconds to get annoyed then another minute or so typing out why your annoyed. I dont get the noob bashing on this board, I'll probably get flamed but whatever

mapid145
10-12-2007, 08:08 AM
hey ur not from jersey are u (732galant)..

back to the topic:.. it would be easier to use a h4bulb cus the h3 doesnt use a clip to hold it down.. the h3 is a turn and lock one.. but yah.. why

pinoyesv6
10-12-2007, 08:45 AM
it would be easier if you just bought some h3 bulbs in there instead of trying to modify things to get an h4 in there.

if you anything, compare the size of a h3 bulb and an h4. different size. the h4 being much bigger.

then u got to worry about the bulb being secure.

and even if u did get the bulb secure, you still would have to worry about the beam pattern since the light was made for an h3 bulb.

but yea, like what reelax said, why? i mean why go through all that trouble if you could just go out, buy the proper bulb, and call it a day.

seth98esT
10-12-2007, 09:36 AM
(Moved to Gen 8g as this has nothing to do with Performance)

SLS2000
10-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Lets say you somehow take the housing of our headlights cut it and paste it to the foglight housing. You will have to check that the tip of the bulb does not reach the front of the fog. Many fog lights have melted from aftermarket bulbs, I strongly believe that the h4 will have this effect on the foglight housing. Good luck though.

732Galant
10-12-2007, 02:48 PM
yah, im from jersey

Reelax
10-12-2007, 06:29 PM
I know it must be a hassle for you guys to take 5 seconds out of your day to read the "noob" posts. If they are that bad don't respond like you take 5 seconds to get annoyed then another minute or so typing out why your annoyed. I dont get the noob bashing on this board, I'll probably get flamed but whatever

what are you talking about? were u reffering to my one word response? i'm not annoyed or bashing anybody, I simply wanted to know why because the question only makes sense w/ a reason, other wise it is uneccessary.