PDA

View Full Version : Official 10g Photos..(actually 9G-b)

Jeffylou87
10-20-2007, 08:25 AM
Here it is.. The 10G Coming here in January.. Sport Edition V6 is Cheaper then the Camry Sport edition or Altima sport edition by $2,000..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i59/jeffylou87/TGC/DSC00592.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i59/jeffylou87/TGC/DSC00593.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i59/jeffylou87/TGC/DSC00594.jpg

Any questions let me know..

SkylineG1
10-20-2007, 08:33 AM
nice

9G
10-20-2007, 09:31 AM
They liked how the interior was nice and big so they kept the shape. Probably no funding for a new design anyways. lol

The rear doesnt go with the front but fits in with the New Lancer Theme.

I love the front and how I can upgrade to that front end in the future. :mrgreen:

I guess im gonna wait for that for my front end convertion.

DOHCstunr
10-20-2007, 09:44 AM
wood is so over............

if it not a mercedes or a jag..... why would you want wood.

we all know its not real wood...
why not just use brushed aluminum. or color matched trim.

i think they really hit the nail on the head in the ralliart gallant interior.
I actually love the look of the 9g. its a sick car in person(as long as its not the hubcap clad base model)

this 10g looks pretty sick.....

but plasti-wood?
that would be the first to go.
yuck

furiousgtz
10-20-2007, 10:32 AM
I like it I would drop it and its ready to go

4g63lover
10-20-2007, 11:36 AM
not bad. but to me its like a 9G[C]

galant3jl12's
10-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Ya I think it looks fine but I don't like the idea of this being considered the 10g when its not really different than the 9g. All the other gens of galants look a lot different from model to model especially the 8g vs the 9g. I mean the car is fine and nothing really wrong w/it i'm just not too keen on the idea of this being the "10g". Are the engines the same and is this meant to refresh the galant and then redesgin it from the ground up in 2-3 years?

6G72Galant
10-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Yet another WTF!!! moment courtesy of Mitsubishi :roll: Those assholes fucked up when they designed the 9G. I mean WTF? How do you produce a car that resembles an elephant? At least they were dead on with the new Lancer. The new Lancer is what the 9G shouldve been. Im slowly beginning to hope for the future of Mitsubishi. I really hope that this 10G is a joke. Otherwise after my 8G, ill be looking at a different brand. :smt011

dknight3
10-20-2007, 01:51 PM
wow, thats a disappointment.

9G
10-20-2007, 02:00 PM
Yet another WTF!!! moment courtesy of Mitsubishi :roll: Those assholes fucked up when they designed the 9G. I mean WTF? How do you produce a car that resembles an elephant? At least they were dead on with the new Lancer. The new Lancer is what the 9G shouldve been. Im slowly beginning to hope for the future of Mitsubishi. I really hope that this 10G is a joke. Otherwise after my 8G, ill be looking at a different brand. :smt011

Sir, it is time for you to switch brand or buy a Lancer.

Good Luck.

gtx
10-20-2007, 02:28 PM
:roll: meh, whatever, I don't even say a thing

DOHCstunr
10-20-2007, 02:39 PM
have you guys even driven a ralliart galant?
they are sick
far superior to the 8g.
sorry but true.

8g was a homerun sure.

but the 9g handles better, is faster, rides better, roomier, safer,

i like it a lot. i was expecting more of a change when the 10g came out. but regardless i still like it.

the base models aren't anythign to hoot about.
but the base model 8g's were garbage too.

throw a few mods on them though and they come a long way quick.

same goes for the 9g.
just a couple tweaks here and there, and the right color.... and boom. you have a sick ride

galant3jl12's
10-20-2007, 04:22 PM
I believe you on the ralliart. But I did have the unfortunate oppurtunity to have a 9g rental car a couple years back it was the ES and was terrible. The car was is good shape too low miles it hadn't been a rental car for long so that wasn't the reason why it drove like shit. After that I've had a bad impression of the 9g. I think the ralliart was a good step but its overpriced not as good as the competition and isn't worth it. The Toyota Camry V-6 is better it has more power, better MPG and doesn't require premium and I hate toyota but damn I not stupid. Right now if I had to get a family sedan I would go w/ the Altima. Its pricier but a better car. Believe me I'm just as dissappointed that the galant lost some of its luster. The 9g may be better than the 8g but its not better than the camry, dare i say accord and certainly not better than the altima. I wish mitsu would do a "radical" rebuild of the galant.

VegasMatt
10-20-2007, 04:41 PM
They should have built this as the 2010 Galant.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_XEEIzU0UA1M/RhaeXJtgRDI/AAAAAAAABPU/LoRjEinNtPY/s400/mitsu.jpg

BGR
10-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Here it is.. The 10G Coming here in January.. Sport Edition V6 is Cheaper then the Camry Sport edition or Altima sport edition by $2,000.. Any questions let me know..

How much you selling it for? :wink:

gtx
10-20-2007, 05:12 PM
John, I hear you on the Ralliart and don't have a problem with it's performance. The design is personal preference, so I won't complain about that either, it's just not my cup of tea. Cars getting bigger and bulkier is a trend, well, it was. Mitsu could stay away from that, but if not, fine. But slapping on new taillights, cutting here and there than calling it the next gen Galant is just lazy. What happened to that other concept? Mitsu knows how to make a good looking, good performer, profitable car. I love the new Lancer, Evo and Outlander. I just feel like they made a shortcut here.

BGR
10-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Ya I think it looks fine but I don't like the idea of this being considered the 10g when its not really different than the 9g. All the other gens of galants look a lot different from model to model especially the 8g vs the 9g. I mean the car is fine and nothing really wrong w/it i'm just not too keen on the idea of this being the "10g". Are the engines the same and is this meant to refresh the galant and then redesgin it from the ground up in 2-3 years?

Quite honestly, I don't believe it would be the 10G. For starters, every Galant since the 7th Gen, right before the next new model, they would change the fascia and taillights. They did it in 97-98 and again in 02-03.

The next evolution of the Mitsu cars are reflected in that new Evo X car. That's the new style the company is heading with the sedans. IMO, that Evo X looks too much like an the new Lexus IS, especially the taillights.

RedGalant2k1
10-20-2007, 06:00 PM

Quite honestly, I don't believe it would be the 10G. For starters, every Galant since the 7th Gen, right before the next new model, they would change the fascia and taillights. They did it in 97-98 and again in 02-03.

The next evolution of the Mitsu cars are reflected in that new Evo X car. That's the new style the company is heading with the sedans. IMO, that Evo X looks too much like an the new Lexus IS, especially the taillights.

2007-2008 Galant have been redesigned. Though seeing these pictures its not that different from the 9G. But I guess we need more information to be sure.

VegasMatt
10-20-2007, 06:04 PM
I thought that the 10G was going to be a "world car" which would be smaller for Middle East/European markets and that we would get the same car in the US since both the RHD and LHD were going to be built in Normal, IL.

dknight3
10-20-2007, 06:13 PM
yea, its way to big looking for my taste, i think it would look better with more window and less door, but thats just me.

XxGiRLaNT06xX
10-20-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping for some major body change for the 10G. Oh well next car is the Ralliart hopefully and i think i'll stop at that.

Sleepervr-4
10-20-2007, 07:39 PM
Not feeling it :smt011 I think they sould go back to the 8g style.

02redgalant
10-20-2007, 09:05 PM
I like the rims......yea thats about it :roll:

9G
10-20-2007, 09:20 PM
where's that pic of the other galant with a new body?

Divinity
10-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Definitely not what I was expecting...

DOHCstunr
10-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Not feeling it :smt011 I think they sould go back to the 8g style.
why would they put a dated design back on the market.

yeah the jdm 8g's were hot.....

but in stock form.... the 8g usdm was never a looker if it wasn't a 8gB gtz

youngfab59
10-20-2007, 10:54 PM
damn that suxs... real talk that dont even look "new" :roll: not wat i expected from mitsu..

BGR
10-21-2007, 01:18 AM
2007-2008 Galant have been redesigned. Though seeing these pictures its not that different from the 9G. But I guess we need more information to be sure.

I haven't seen that many 9G's to notice the changes. Like in the beginning when I got my 8G, I could count on both hands how many times I seen another Galant pass by (now they're every where), but for the 9G, I don't even pay attention really. Besides seeing the Ralliart G at the 05 MOD, I seen one other (hell, what are they called? THey're not the GTZ anymore) top of the line Galant. Just one.

krazienluv10
10-21-2007, 02:30 AM
I believe you on the ralliart. But I did have the unfortunate oppurtunity to have a 9g rental car a couple years back it was the ES and was terrible. The car was is good shape too low miles it hadn't been a rental car for long so that wasn't the reason why it drove like shit. After that I've had a bad impression of the 9g. I think the ralliart was a good step but its overpriced not as good as the competition and isn't worth it. The Toyota Camry V-6 is better it has more power, better MPG and doesn't require premium and I hate toyota but damn I not stupid. Right now if I had to get a family sedan I would go w/ the Altima. Its pricier but a better car. Believe me I'm just as dissappointed that the galant lost some of its luster. The 9g may be better than the 8g but its not better than the camry, dare i say accord and certainly not better than the altima. I wish mitsu would do a "radical" rebuild of the galant.

i dont get it... you knew it was an ES, you knew it was an i4 and your quick compare that it drove like shit when your comparing your rental ride on the 9g 4 banger to a V6 Camry :roll:

i do agree, a complete make over is needed... and it looks almost too similar to the 9g. Maybe some color pics and some more specs may sway more people...

DNSerrano
10-21-2007, 02:41 AM
Come back and post when you have real pictures of a 10g Redesign, not a major change up of the 9gens. :|

njjfudge
10-21-2007, 05:08 AM
That sucks!!!!!!!!! This would have been so much better
http://www.motorcities.com/media/image/640/07I6A462826742A/2007-Mitsubishi-ZT-Concept-Premium-Sedan-A-640.jpeg
http://www.motorcities.com/media/image/640/07I6A462826742C/2007-Mitsubishi-ZT-Concept-Premium-Sedan-C-640.jpeg

The inside is still the same too. I like the 9g but this is no way a 10g, It is more like a 9gC.
I found this on another car Forum:

The redesigned Outlander crossover and entry-level Lancer sedan have helped fuel a rebound in Mitsubishi's U.S. sales.

But U.S. dealers were not impressed with sketches of the 2009 Galant sedan and Endeavor crossover at dealer meetings this year in Japan and the United States.

"We all gave them the thumbs down," said one dealer. He said those models basically only get new bumpers.

"It's like putting perfume on a pig," he said. "Like changing your fingernail color."

Dealers were counting on radical changes for the Galant and Endeavor to help keep the brand's sales momentum. Mitsubishi sources say dealers saw freshened models, not the redesigns coming later.

Lancer: The Lancer has been redesigned for the 2008 model year, and sales began in the spring. The Lancer is the first Mitsubishi sold in this country with a continuously variable transmission.

The redesigned high-performance Lancer Evolution is the big news. Sales begin next year. The 10th-generation Evo will have a new 300-plus-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine. A dual-clutch automated six-speed manual transmission will be offered, along with all-wheel drive.

"The Lancer architecture will be the star for Mitsubishi in the coming years," a company source said. "There will be lots of flavors of Lancer."

An optional turbocharged four-cylinder engine is expected for non-Evolution models. The company plans to add a Lancer hatchback for the 2009 model year. A diesel will be available in 2010.

Eclipse: A freshening is scheduled for the 2011 model year. Plans include updated styling and a power boost.

Galant: The mid-sized sedan will be reskinned for the 2009 model year.

The date for the redesign is unclear. Sources say a stretched version of the automaker's C platform may be used. That platform is used for the Lancer and Outlander.

Mitsubishi may follow Chrysler's path. Chrysler and Mitsubishi initially worked together to develop the C platform until DaimlerChrysler cut its stake in Mitsubishi. Then Chrysler went its separate way, developing two sizes of vehicles with its version of the platform: the Dodge Caliber, Jeep Compass and Patriot and the larger Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Avenger.

Pajero Pinin: This is a smaller version of the Pajero SUV that is sold in Europe and Japan. Mitsubishi may export this small vehicle to the United States after it is redesigned around the 2011 model year. It will be bigger and more powerful than the current model.

Outlander: For the 2008 model year, Mitsubishi will add its version of the 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine it co-developed with DaimlerChrysler and Hyundai. Previously, only a 3.0-liter V-6 was offered. A diesel will be available for the 2010 model year.

Endeavor: The crossover is scheduled for a freshening for the 2009 model year, but the Endeavor may be killed around the 2011 or 2012 model year.

Montero: This SUV was killed at the end of the 2006 model year because Mitsubishi did not have the budget to meet U.S. regulations. The Montero may return as a 2011 model.

Raider: The pickup, which is based on the Dodge Dakota, arrived in the 2006 model year but has been a bust for Mitsubishi. After the 2008 model year, when the three-year contract expires, sources say the Raider will fade away.

6G72Galant
10-21-2007, 06:58 AM
That sucks!!!!!!!!! This would have been so much better
http://www.motorcities.com/media/image/640/07I6A462826742A/2007-Mitsubishi-ZT-Concept-Premium-Sedan-A-640.jpeg
http://www.motorcities.com/media/image/640/07I6A462826742C/2007-Mitsubishi-ZT-Concept-Premium-Sedan-C-640.jpeg

x2 This is what the 9G shouldve been. But since it wasnt, this is what the 10G should be. I understand they shouldnt use the exact same style as the 8G. But, they should at least try to resemble it. Not go with some horrible new design. Granted the 9G Ralliart is a sweet PERFORMING car. But it doesnt look attractive. Im being quite honest when i say this....but the 8G and 7G were the best Galant designs ever made. The 8G being first, and the 7G a cloooose second.

Mitsubishi keeps up with these not so attractive looking cars and ill be buying this right here next.....

http://automobiles.honda.com/images/2008/accord-sedan/exterior-gallery/gal_lg8.jpg

I love the way HOnda is constantly improving the design generation after generation :twisted:

9G
10-21-2007, 07:33 AM
sweet.

DOHCstunr
10-21-2007, 07:36 AM
i think the ralliart is a very very hot car.

i drove and drooled on a black one. the car was perfect.

njjfudge
10-21-2007, 08:16 AM
i think the ralliart is a very very hot car.

i drove and drooled on a black one. the car was perfect.

DOHCstunr do you have a ralliart 9g at the house just haven't told any one yet????????

9G
10-21-2007, 09:15 AM
if he doesnt fix up his 7g then i bet there will be one there.

Jeffylou87
10-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Well.. For some of you wondering the price on the car.. I don't know yet.. We just ordered a bunch of these along with 40 Evo X's.. I'd say the price is probably going up a grand..

And Stunr... The RalliArt is a sick ass car.. I drive em all the time.. I love them..

And yeah I guess they could have done better but you shouldn't judge by just the pics.. I can't wait to see what they feel like.. But trust me.. I'll let you guys know right away when I drive one.. I'll take plenty of pics too..

cdipier2
10-21-2007, 03:34 PM
i like the new tail lights thats about it. they shouldve changed the headlights too...

i am really digging the new honda accord. i have been seeing a lot of them on the road lately

Koncept
10-21-2007, 09:31 PM
I think it looks like ass. The wheels are OK, but the rest of the car would look better as scrap metal. I saw a Lancer that had that same grill...Bleh. :roll:

fatal1
10-21-2007, 11:00 PM
looks pretty good

polishmafia
10-22-2007, 11:13 AM
what the hell... ugh thanks mitsubishi

cdipier2
10-22-2007, 06:35 PM
geez even the raider has the new mitsubishi styling with the grille that extends out past the headlights :?

lonestar22
10-30-2007, 12:51 AM
looks better than the old 9G. but its definantly still a 9G by no means will that be the tenth gen. i dont see why mitsu is runnign their production line longer than usual. they must have a lot of parts left over. if i were them id just give the design to isuzu like everyone else does and bring the ZT out

milo111000
10-30-2007, 03:17 AM
so the zt ain't it? damn!

Danger DANJ
10-30-2007, 08:31 AM
The 9G has an ugly front end and the 10G is a huge improvement. If the 9G looked like the 10G I would have loved it and been jealous that I couldn't afford one. Now it just looks like an upgraded 9G. I don't get why everyone likes the new Accords. I think they look odd. The new Civics are odd looking too. But whatever. The 10G Galant kind of looks like a mixture of the Altima and Accord, but nicer looking. Anyway, the 10G should have been a complete re-design.

Downunder69
10-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Hi guys,

This model is very similar to the 380 sold in Australia. The interior is almost the same. The factory here is struggling to sell 1,000 a month, mostly to fleets and cops.

Will the 2009 model of the Galant be sold with curtain airbags and ESP? If not, then I fail to see how it is any better than the new LAncer.

DNSerrano
10-30-2007, 09:24 AM
Yeah the 9gen Galants here is the one the 380 is based on in Australia. They have the same tails, same body structure except the headlights and bonnet. Now they have changed up the tails to better match the new Mitsubishi direction aka the new Lancer.

At least the Aussies get a supercharger on the 380

Downunder69
10-30-2007, 04:55 PM
The Supercharger got canned.

DNSerrano
10-30-2007, 08:59 PM
What was mitsu thinking?!?!?!

BGR
11-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Came full circle:

I was looking for info on the new Galant and came right back to this thread:
http://www.carspyshots.net/zerothread?id=24441&postid=423342

mapid145
11-05-2007, 07:15 PM
lol.. cool

BGR
11-05-2007, 07:25 PM
If it looked like the Aussie 380, then I'd give it a thumbs up. IMO, this one is nicer looking than the 8G.
Funny how the watermark showed up after I linked it.
http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring/images/mitsubishi-380-vrx-1.jpg

Edit -

I thought so. This car is a successor to what the U.S. market would know as the Diamante. It appears they just combined the two cars, hence one of the models being called the VRX.

beam514
11-27-2007, 08:58 PM
i like that gold one above this post

as for the 10G, its nice, but still somewhat disappointing

Ivory8g
11-27-2007, 09:47 PM
If it looked like the Aussie 380, then I'd give it a thumbs up. IMO, this one is nicer looking than the 8G.
Funny how the watermark showed up after I linked it.
http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring/images/mitsubishi-380-vrx-1.jpg

Edit -

I thought so. This car is a successor to what the U.S. market would know as the Diamante. It appears they just combined the two cars, hence one of the models being called the VRX.

holy crap.......now if that was the 10g I would fall in love after a test drive. :shock: *me*
:shock: *fiancee*

WarmAndSCSI
11-27-2007, 10:09 PM
yea, its way to big looking for my taste, i think it would look better with more window and less door, but thats just me.

Totally agree. Car makers need to ditch the whole "let's make the doors take up as much space as possible and make the windows small as hell" look. It just doesn't look good on a sedan.

djflex167
11-28-2007, 10:23 AM
that 10g is looking proper!! i wonder how much would it be!!

yvang
12-03-2007, 02:51 PM
It doesn't look too bad, like above posts I'm not feeling the wood. Is it just me or does the rear tail lights kinda look like Lexus' IS350 tails?
http://thepassionatepursuit.com/images/weblog/07-08-23-wald-international-is-250-350-220d-rear.jpg

gtx
12-03-2007, 03:50 PM
So no total redisign till 2011? Sounds like a looong run for the 9(10)G.

beam514
12-03-2007, 04:20 PM
It doesn't look too bad, like above posts I'm not feeling the wood. Is it just me or does the rear tail lights kinda look like Lexus' IS350 tails?
http://thepassionatepursuit.com/images/weblog/07-08-23-wald-international-is-250-350-220d-rear.jpg

its not just you

the new lancer looks like that too
I think i even read in an article that they though they looked too much like the IS350 tails

RedGalant2k1
12-04-2007, 10:32 AM

Nothing out of the ordinary. The 8G worldwide was out for 8 years.

boostzealot
12-05-2007, 05:44 AM

thats because its the shit and everyone knows it. lol. it could truly be one of the best looking sedans ever and with a nice set of rims and a drop the 8g is really a looker.

WarmAndSCSI
12-05-2007, 09:17 AM
^^ hell yeah!

Da_silvagride
12-05-2007, 09:57 AM
I agree the concept looks soo much better. It resembles a Audi A4/A6. But knowingly mitsu won't make it at the right time. They should look at the numbers and know that this design doesn't sell as much. Now the 10g's rear looks like a Chrysler Sebring. The rear and front don't match. They should've just brought the 380R design here and sold that. just my two points.

remarque
12-26-2007, 06:41 PM
Later in 2008 the new Dodge Avenger will have a 3.0 V6 AWD version. As we all know the Galant is build on the same platform, so lets hope Mitsubishi will bring the GVR4 back or at least the GSX. Know lets pray.

G-spot
12-26-2007, 07:06 PM
6G>7G>8G>9G(10G) :roll:

6G72gearhead
12-26-2007, 09:41 PM
If the 8g came with a turbo 6G72 AWD, and a manual straight from the factory, the world would be a much better place.

RedGalant2k1
12-27-2007, 12:10 AM
If the 8g came with a turbo 6G72 AWD, and a manual straight from the factory, the world would be a much better place.

x2

beam514
12-27-2007, 02:57 PM

thats because its the shit and everyone knows it. lol. it could truly be one of the best looking sedans ever and with a nice set of rims and a drop the 8g is really a looker.

x2

I told my friend that who's practically whole family owns chevy's, and he was gonna punch me in the face :lol:

lucap100is
12-27-2007, 03:21 PM
oh well!!! i still love my 8G.

03-Galant-ES
01-12-2008, 08:43 AM
In my opinion the 9G really did suck, the 10G does at least look more like a galant again. But I agree with 6G72Galant 8G was the best with 7G in second. I personally like the front grill for the 02-03 model over the 99-01, but all 8Gs are nice. The 10G also seems to be following the new trend of small ass windows...I like to be able to see out my windows especially bobbing and weaving in NY traffic.

8G FTW I plan on owning 8Gs till I can anymore, pretty reliable and fun as hell.

jduterte420
02-02-2008, 09:06 AM
I was recently at the 40th Tokyo Motor Show in October and there was a new concept car called Concept ZT. It is tipped to be the next 10G.

It looked pretty much like the evo x specifically the front grills. Very aggresive.

atl_galant
02-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Here is a pic of the back side from flickr

Ruslik
02-08-2008, 11:44 AM
i would get it without the wood tho and i would prob lower it

Kalamidad
02-08-2008, 12:22 PM
i gotta say, the upgrades are growing on me.

DryBear
02-14-2008, 11:16 PM
Just wanted to point out that the 2009 Galant *IS NOT* a new generation, but merely a facelift - was at the dealer again for more parts, and they had one in the showroom. The interior is pretty much the same as are the body lines - only difference was the front bumper cover/grill and rear taillights.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/DryBear/th_0214081632a.jpg (http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/DryBear/0214081632a.jpg)

Only got one pic from my camera phone as the battery was way low, but as you can see, its the same headlights from the previous year.

4-G-rim
02-15-2008, 08:23 AM
If you go the mitsubishi motors website, they have pics of the 2009 Galant up. Like Drybear I saw one already at the Mitsu dealer I buy my parts at. It actually looks pretty good in person. I wonder what the "ralliart" edition one will look like with the updated look, IF Mitsu decides to release one. I wanted to test drive a Evo X, but ALL of the ones they were getting were presold and the next batch have been too.

4g63lover
02-15-2008, 08:50 AM
The new Ralliart Galant looks good to me, I just don't like the behemoth grille.

07 RA front with 09 rear looks good!

DOHCstunr
02-15-2008, 09:29 AM
I was checking out the 9g's again this past weekend.
I really love the look of them. in stock form they aren't very photogenic. but in person they rock. especiallly the GTS and Ralliart.

the facelift model does look nice.... but i never had a problem with the tail on the GTS.
i always thought those tails were pretty sweet.

go out and drive the 9g. I promise you'll love it.
Don't be a pussy with it either just cause some jerkoff is sitting in the back seat, drooling over your credit line.
go ahead and manhandle that steering wheel, and feed the banana's to that beefy 3.8 v6.
the navi/vehicle maintenance software is pretty cool too.

4-G-rim
02-15-2008, 11:04 AM
go ahead and manhandle that steering wheel, and feed the banana's to that beefy 3.8 v6

The Endeavor is based on the current Galant chassis and share the same big boy 3.8 V6 but w/o the MIVEC in the Galant Ralliart. Being a SUV, it handles awsome...I can make some pretty nice turns, feels solid at higher speeds, but retains some of the great car ride quality..so I can safely assume the 9g shares the same great qualities. The 3.8 V6 has some balls...seriously, it will put your head to the headrest and it has some great top end power too. The endeavor has 250hp...and the Galant Ralliart has more, so I can imagine the lighter Galant with the more powerful V6 feels like.

If I wasn't soo infatuated on the Evo's...the 9g would easily be my next "new" car hands down. The Ralliarts are sweet, maybe i'll take your advice John and take a 9g Ralliart for a spin before I take a Evo X for one.