PDA

View Full Version : 1st time for every one

T-double
10-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Well my g is down....I think it is the fuel pump.....I dont hear it come on at all....ok well here is the story behind the bad news....I was on brake and I was going to to get somthin to eat so I got on the expressway and some honda guy didn't want to let me get over so I floored it and then my RPMS went to 0 and my car just did nonthing.....The motor had died and I had no powersteering so I coasted off the exit ramp and I pulled over....I kept tryin to get it to turn over and then soon enough it turned over but I had the gas floored.....then I was on my way I speeded up just a little and damnit if my car didnt cut off again......I was pissed..... I think it is the fuel pump I don't hear it coming on.......

What are my options for a fuel pump should I go walboro 255....cause it is going to get boosted.....But I thought that you had to have a fuel pressure reglator fot a bigger pump someone please post and help please my baby is down and I just want to get her home.....

DOHCstunr
10-23-2007, 01:21 PM
you have to have a high flowing afpr to run the 255lph walbro.... oterwise it will overrun your factory regulator.

just get a 190lph. its good to over 350hp. and won't overrun your factor regulator.

to test the fuel pump youhave to get to the fuel pump check terminal.. and connect it to a 12v source.
its located losely wrapped into the wiring loom under the evap and egr solenoids on the firewall.