PDA

View Full Version : Carbon B Pillars does anybody have them ?

Galant_4_Live
10-24-2007, 01:15 PM
hello !

i found this on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190134177006&rd=1

does anybody have them on his car ?

please let us see pics !

thanks

[/url]

IceDouTGaLanT
10-24-2007, 06:31 PM
dont think so...you'd be the 1st

GOOSEY2099
10-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Holy SHit!! More just from ebay!~

spdracr
10-24-2007, 07:06 PM

i cant seem to understand ur reaction

mrjaydeeone
10-25-2007, 09:50 AM
I think someone got the chrome version of these, to go along with their EBAY chrome door handle covers

GOOSEY2099
10-25-2007, 10:23 AM

i cant seem to understand ur reaction

Which part don't you understand?? Its a peice of shit item just like everything else on ebay. Its not real carbon fiber, it doesn't go with anything else on your car, it will fade away as its a chinese piece of shit 0.1c product and you are gonna be biting your elbows trying to remove it next spring.

PR8GG
10-25-2007, 10:30 AM
Its a peice of shit item just like everything else on ebay. Its not real carbon fiber, it doesn't go with anything else on your car, it will fade away as its a chinese piece of shit 0.1c product and you are gonna be biting your elbows trying to remove it next spring.

I have these, they are not fake, it is real carbon, have them for more than 6 months, they are as new, in contrast of my CF hood, wish looks like shit, and its a VIS!

IceDouTGaLanT
10-25-2007, 11:37 AM
^ got any pics?

GoldGalant [Reborn]
10-25-2007, 12:40 PM
I think someone got the chrome version of these, to go along with their EBAY chrome door handle covers

Hey what's wrong with EBAY chrome door handle covers :D

Galant_4_Live
10-26-2007, 07:51 AM
pics please !

did you buy the 6pice kit or the 4 pice kit ?

alex

Trevs56
11-12-2007, 11:45 AM
it amazes me how people seem to think car parts on ebay are junk. ive yet to get a shit product off ebay. i bought a universal carbon shifter off ebay, the matching ebrake and a set of boots for each an paid less than 100 bucks. an i bought carbon canards for the front bumper. none have gone bad on me. i even got my entire cyber 1 kit off ebay an its been awesome. if u take care of something nothing will be junk. a coat of wax on a carbon piece makes it last twice as long.

ricky_db
11-12-2007, 11:55 AM
]

Hey what's wrong with EBAY chrome door handle covers :D
yea! :evil: i like ebay :lol:

WarmAndSCSI
11-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Goosey, you need to calm the fuck down. Not everything on eBay is shit. I can go to eBay right now and get OEM Mitsubishi parts, Seibon or VIS CF hoods. Are you saying that stuff is shit?

Half of my engine is built from stuff I've purchased on eBay.

If the auction says it's real carbon fiber, it's real carbon fiber. eBay retailers aren't stupid enough to misadvertise like that when eBay/PayPal will hunt them down for fraudulent sales when a customer makes a claim. Even if the pieces aren't finished well, you can always clearcoat and wetsand them to give them some added gloss and durability.

Da_silvagride
11-12-2007, 01:23 PM

I think Furiousgtz has em

ChiGalant
11-12-2007, 06:09 PM

I LOVE MY EBAY CHROME DOOR HANDELS :P :P I PAID $22 FOR THEM :P

I havent bought many things from ebay for my car, but i havent done much to my car either. Things ive got from ebay.
1. Chrome door handels
2. Front bra
3. Window Vents
4. Drop in K&N air filter
:lol:

Galant_4_Live
11-13-2007, 12:24 PM
i also have some things on my car out of ebay.... and the quality isnĀ“t that bad..

any pics yet ?

thanks alex

bellefontaine187
11-17-2007, 11:31 AM
ebay is fine,u just have to watch waht you buy and whome you are buying it from. but.....alot of people pose as ''authorized dealers'' when they arent, they are just middle men. like when you buy a cf hood and they tell you its in stock and you end up waiting like 4 months to get it. thats cus they arent a dealer. they just know where to get it. there are alot of companies on ebay that buy alot of damaged cf pieces or cf hoods and trunks that have minor flaws, chips, small cracks, etc.......they purchase these cf peices in bulk at discount prices and sell them on ebay at full retail and never mention anything about the flaws and imperfections. they make an auction for a ''brand new vis racingcf hood, or brand new seibon cf hood. you think your saving a fewbucks getting it on ebay, then you get the peice and see that it may be new, but probly has some minor flaws. there are also alot of knock offs out there too. just depends what youre buying.

RAZ_76
11-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Not everything on ebay is crap but you have to know the difference.

depoautolights
11-29-2007, 04:19 AM
anyone got interest in chrome pillars or cf pillars? i can get them.. pls PM me.

Reelax
11-29-2007, 04:50 AM
i bought my optimus prime helmet from EBAY on my phone... CALI made me do it.