PDA

View Full Version : Remote Wire problem

chromeblueES
10-26-2007, 04:21 PM
ok here's the problem I've had various systems in my car from 10's to 12's but this is the first time this problem has came up. When I originally had the 10's installed the shop ran my remote wire into the fuse box by the driver side door. The guy just exposed the wires and stuck them into one of the little fuse slots for the radio. I haven't had any problems with the wires popping out of their hole until I installed my 15" solo baric. I was wondering where else could the wire be installed or what type of end could I put on the wire to make it click in place inside of the fuse box.

Thanks for the help, and I TRIED A SEARCH ALREADY (that's for the smart ass post whores out there :twisted: )

ZigenScarface
10-26-2007, 04:50 PM
what year galant do u have exactly, i can tell u what exact wire to tap it too, installer for CC
also stock or aftermarket radio?

IceDouTGaLanT
10-26-2007, 05:10 PM
he has an 03, pionner headunit

chromeblueES
10-26-2007, 05:22 PM
whoa smart man icedout....where did I leave that at??? Nevermind I put it in that garage section

ZigenScarface
10-26-2007, 05:46 PM
if its hard wired
the blue wire from the dash is your 12v acc.
if it isisnt hard wired the blue wire is the carside wire before the factory plug
if your pioneer has a remote out its a blue wire with a white stripe
if it doesent u can just use the 12v acc line off the pioneer harness wich is common red.

running wires to fusebox is a good way to make a fire

ZigenScarface
if its hard wired
if it isisnt hard wired the blue wire is the carside wire before the factory plug
if it doesent u can just use the 12v acc line off the pioneer harness wich is common red.

ZigenScarface
if its hard wired

ZigenScarface
10-26-2007, 07:55 PM
woah tripple post, my bad lol, internet at work was actin up so i kept pressin the submit button

WhiteGTZ01
11-01-2007, 05:02 PM
pioneer is blue with a white stripi, just conect it to that and ur good to go