PDA

View Full Version : uhhhh...yeah....

G-spot
11-04-2007, 11:27 PM
...probably not gonna (or even try to) recruit him/her :? I have limits too, you know :wink:
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x262/glockdawg1984/Ricervisiongalant2.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x262/glockdawg1984/Ricervisiongalant.jpg

fatal1
11-04-2007, 11:33 PM
dont look too bad.... minus the rims and tails and it would probroblly look pretty good, the broken gas door is just crappy design by mitsu

IceDouTGaLanT
11-04-2007, 11:33 PM
its not that bad..i seen worse clean up the rims, fill the gap under tails, drop and change the tails and u got a nice car

G-spot
11-04-2007, 11:39 PM
if this was in houston i'd get a good reception on taste and what not. the pic was taken in dallas months ago. .

QnzMostWanted
11-04-2007, 11:47 PM
his rear bumper looks funny

lonestar22
11-05-2007, 03:16 AM
did you not see the bumper? that thing is hideous

Divinity
11-05-2007, 03:24 AM
Well he or she tried....

furiousgtz
11-05-2007, 08:29 AM
look at the gas lid
he is using magnets I think :lol:

gtx
11-05-2007, 09:25 AM
It could be worse. Rims/tails/bumper are not my taste but it's personal pref. and could be simply changed. We all know about the fuel door...
And why wouldn't you recruit him/her? I could show you a guy right here on TGC, who at one point had a, well, not so good looking G. Than with time, he built one of the hottest ones on the board.

Serstylz2
11-05-2007, 12:57 PM
^^ cuz it'd be a new noob asking questions like "how many turbos can i fit in my engine bay safely?!"

DNSerrano
11-05-2007, 01:04 PM
It could be worse. Rims/tails/bumper are not my taste but it's personal pref. and could be simply changed. We all know about the fuel door...
And why wouldn't you recruit him/her? I could show you a guy right here on TGC, who at one point had a, well, not so good looking G. Than with time, he built one of the hottest ones on the board.

Cough Danger Danj Cough

Bezzle
11-05-2007, 01:08 PM
eh its not THAT bad.
And I would recruit him/her.

Recruit, Save a Galant.

Kalamidad
11-05-2007, 01:12 PM
if this was in houston i'd get a good reception on taste and what not. the pic was taken in dallas months ago. .

sooooooo, why are you posting it now? *scratches head*

G-spot
11-05-2007, 02:44 PM

sooooooo, why are you posting it now? *scratches head*
hmmmm...maybe I was in training at the time (scatches haed)

cowboybeebop
11-05-2007, 05:47 PM
the tails are not too bad... :wink:

BGR
11-05-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm not sure why you're (excuse the lack of a better word) hating on this guy. At least he doesn't have VTEC badges and MUGEN stickers and other shit that don't even belong on cars pasted on his Galant, like my neighbor at my old apartment complex. He was a nice guy, but what a clown. I didn't even have the heart to tell him that he placed Honda stickers on his Mitsubishi because he probably would have thought that I was jealous of him (even though he didn't start adding stuff to his Galant until after I moved in and he seen mine). He had the same color G as mine, except 02 model and he has the black Altezza style taillights.

But back to the topic, you said you have your limits? What does that mean? Bro, you got a black hood, red gas door, dents on your door and missing tint on the small part of the back passenger window. :lol:

badmitsu
11-05-2007, 06:56 PM
minus the tails and i like it!

2002ShadowDeamon
11-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Its not that bad. Like it was said, to each his own. I like the style of the tails, just not the color. whould go CF or black. All he needs is a little help and guidance. But hell, at least he has some work done. better than nothing.

G-spot
11-05-2007, 11:14 PM
Hood looks black? I need to fix my camera settings (again) :lol: then again it's getting fix up so who cares.... :? (ok maybe I care but you know what I mean , right?)

3 years ago, I'd get pumped if another galant with "a mod" goes by and I'd tell him about the board. Now, I don't have that energy getting out of my way because if they're REALLY interested they'd be searching the internet for it. If we all drive Honda Civics are you determined to recruit every "modded" Civic in your area to honda-forums.com would you do it? Probably would 8) There was a time where you'd see one stock g with a set of clean rims and you were itching to tell him about the board, leave a "business card" or simply tap him on the shoulders about us. Don't worry, we all did it too. :wink: But now many of us live in a bigger population and 1/2 of the g owners have some sort of rims so you gotta think if they have access to the internet for any concerns to our g, they'll probably search tgc. Unless one walks directly up to me and express (an) interest about the galant, I'll "try" to recruit him best of my ability. Other than that, I'd go on with my business.

BGR
11-05-2007, 11:29 PM
I know what you mean. Back in the early days, I used to try and recruit, then after a while, I changed my mind after failed attempts. As it stands, TGC doesn't need the recruiting now. Not even sure why I did it in the first place.

My bad, I thought you were talking shit about the guy's Galant. I thought that was pretty bad, so my apologies. Trouble with message boards, sometimes what were thinking doesn't always translate once we start typing.

G-spot
11-05-2007, 11:34 PM
yes true . I think ADCouncil had a commercial on "forum attacks" it was really interesting commercial I'll upload it if found. I guess we're just getting old so let's have the younglings do recruiting. I can still remember Peter Chen (Auto-9) recruiting me at a college bookstore in fall 2000 about the yahoo boards brings back memories.

Edit*** Found the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csS_RnOhd-Q

milo111000
11-07-2007, 12:02 AM
i like his muffler though. WTF!?

SkylineG1
11-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Uhhhh.... well I guessed that we could've recruited him/her & teach him/her the way of the force.

cdipier2
11-07-2007, 09:42 PM
his rear bumper looks funny

i was thinking that myself