PDA

View Full Version : Fog light size for cyber 2 kit ?

GUTTAZMITZ
11-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Aiight I just the G back from the shop again and now I'm looking into filling up the foglight holes.. I bought this set from K2 motor that were WAYYYY to big and now I gotta look into reselling them but that's another story for another day.. anyway my question is to all the cyber2 bodykit owners; or any others who know... What are the dimensions of the foglights that worked on your Gs ? or better yet, what foglights did y'all use? i'm looking for white halo with projectors to match.. the err umm headlights 8)

mrjaydeeone
11-08-2007, 10:39 AM
cyber 2 kit? like the one that I have in my signature?
I know Zobgel used a stock set of foglights and the surrounds as well and it looked pretty good.
And Jscout used just regular fog lights, I believe he had a small almost regular shaped set and a set that were round and he just mounted them in the center below the midsection of the front bumper
the set that you see in my signature I have since removed, but they are 6.5 inches wide. The Alliance (which is original galantkev99's car) has the same set, unless they have been removed. And way back in the day when cali had a cyber 2 front bumper he had the same ones as well

GUTTAZMITZ
11-08-2007, 02:24 PM
lol I must be talking about the wrong cyber bumper.. so I guess the one I have is the Cyber 1 that looks like a smiling face.. (same as o2on19s') im such a noOb :D