PDA

View Full Version : So im just curious....

2kgalant
11-09-2007, 05:00 AM
I was changing my oil the other day and i noticed the underneath of my front kit is all f*cked up :( I know that i should raise my car, but i just love the way it sits. Well, i guess you gotta go through this shit to look good...i seem to scrape on like 75% of the driveways i come out of. So for those of you who are "slammed", how are your front bumpers doing? Anybody got actual pics of their damage? My cyber 2 bumper always scrapes on the ends, where the bumper arcs down on the sides. Feel free to share your guys horror stories if you want to. Thanks guys.

Scout4g64t
11-09-2007, 05:12 AM
yeah bro i feel you on that.. Im on my 2nd body kit right now cause of my lovely mother...for whatever reason she needs to borrow my G im always worried or have the major "ass pucker" effect... but like you said it looks good..

Reelax
11-09-2007, 05:19 AM
i have a crack now... and remember what bumper i have. gotta go get it re-glassed and resprayed.

2kgalant
11-09-2007, 05:26 AM
i have a crack now... and remember what bumper i have. gotta go get it re-glassed and resprayed.
Oh shit :shock: I got a lot of scrapes...but thankfully no cracks yet. Well, hope everything goes well with your bumper. Oh yeah, do you have your SS-Ps slammed all the way down? Mine can still go like a whole inch and a half lower, but i already scrape. I was surprised to see how low the Tein's can go.

9G
11-09-2007, 09:57 AM
he had it all the way up before.

Reelax
11-09-2007, 11:46 AM
i lowered it at MOD07 and just left it. the most recent picks of it in the parking garage at night are about 1/2 inch from the lowest settings.

Kalamidad
11-09-2007, 01:46 PM
it's impossible to forsee all the scrapes, it's too much work to be 100% catious all the time. Sometimes, i try not to scrape and still happens no matter how big an agle i take. just get it re-touched.

mrjaydeeone
11-09-2007, 01:59 PM
I got some scrapes in the same area you are talking about 2kgalant. As I was pulling the car out of the body shop parking lot when it was repainted I managed to scrape under there. Before the car was repainted I cracked the bumper pulling into a carwash that the driveway was too steep, and I managed to also push the side of the bumper into the fender and dented the fender. And when I got the car back from the 1st bodyshop when the kit was installed I scraped under the bumper pretty bad reversing out of my driveway, since then I have been reversing up my driveway, and haven't had any problems on the way back out