PDA

View Full Version : Raceonusa.com

glantnation
11-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Im Just wondering if any of you cali west coast guys have ever bought any products from these guys...There located in Ontario California. Im thinkin of buying one of there monster hoods for my 8g....They say they make there products out of some new material called HI-Flex which is supposed to be a lot better then regular fiberglass... Any input would be Nice.... Thanks...

glantnation
11-14-2007, 10:27 PM
qqqq

BIGMONEYDAY
11-15-2007, 01:46 PM
Im Just wondering if any of you cali west coast guys have ever bought any products from these guys...There located in Ontario California. Im thinkin of buying one of there monster hoods for my 8g....They say they make there products out of some new material called HI-Flex which is supposed to be a lot better then regular fiberglass... Any input would be Nice.... Thanks...

Just lookin at their site and their model numbers, it looks like they have a HI-FLEX and carbon fiber EVO style hood and not the Monster style. Just wanted to point this out in case you wanted a Monster hood opposed to the Evo style. I think you can get the Monster from Extreme Dimesions and Andy's Autosports.