PDA

View Full Version : chip?

galantgtz36
11-20-2007, 11:52 PM
I see a Venom 400 module for the galant online but it says for " 2.4L ". Are there any for the V6? ..I got a 02 gtz. Does anyone even have their galant chipped if so tell me the if theres any major difference and if its worth it.

also where the hell do you get project headlights for the 8g galant isee alot of em around on here.

thanks for the help

laxinwarrior
11-20-2007, 11:57 PM
Please use the search function, these topics have been discussed at length and you will find the answers you are looking for.

duh2150
11-21-2007, 01:35 AM
dont have to search its pointless it moves your power band like upword or downward like 500 or lie k1000 rpm dosnt do anything else, its good and bad, but for the 400 label its worthless, projector headlights will cost you an ass load, i wouldnt even worry about it till you got some $$$ and alot of it, they are custom i think like 2 people make them still but not alot or you make them yourself, witch can be a great hassle anywhere from like 300 to like 400 bucks for headlights i believe

dknight3
11-21-2007, 05:15 AM
edit: sorry i didnt mean it.

dont get any chips for your car, if they work then they would have came stock on the car.

and you cant get projector headlights you have to make them yourself, there is a tutorial on here somewhere.

duh2150
11-21-2007, 09:47 AM
pm me if you really need link ill find it fast for you for the chip a stright up no my friend bought a chip for his 3g and i luaghed at him, and told him it didnt work, and it still didnt work lol, now he wants to turbo and do head swaps lol, witch hes never gonna do, only me becasue im pro :)

WarmAndSCSI
11-21-2007, 09:07 PM
Can somebody PLEASE make a sticky about the Tactrix cable and EcuFlash? It seems that every SAFC/chip/tuning thread is started because people don't know about it.

I can create the thread, but I really think it needs to be a sticky.

6G72gearhead
11-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Seriously, nothing gives a better performance gain than a tune custom done specifically for your engine, and not a general tune for any application.