PDA

View Full Version : question about the kyb shocks,,

Xska55
12-22-2002, 08:13 PM
i just picked up my agx shocks and struts and was all happy like a little kid, i didnt have time to open them at the store (christmas shopping and such) when i got back to my girls i open them, Now i was excepting to find
the little knob for the adjustments, but there wasnt any, not on any of them, so i inspected them carefully and thestock numbers matched the ones o the box, you know cuz i was looking to see if they were forged but it didnt seem possible, the stoc #'s are734019,734020, and 741020, i mea it cleary says on theboxes adjustable,,,,and since i have you,,,will the
el reverse indiglo gauges for the v6 work the same for the I4, cuz i was looking for those and all i saw were ones for v6's (actechnics), thankz
and by the way i got the shocks at unique auto sound in lindehurst sunrise highway,,,,, if anybody is familiar with that spot

Gizmo
12-22-2002, 08:16 PM
For the front struts they are on the top you'll see these number on there. Don't know about the rear shocks.

jacuZZi
12-22-2002, 08:37 PM
both front and rear are on top, its a little number and has different colors on it.