PDA

View Full Version : Have a question about the fender flares?

silver01g
11-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Well i have a VRG front bumper and will be getting the lip that goes with it pretty soon. Im also going with the VR4 sides and rear bumper with extensions, but my question is does anyone have a picture of a 8g with a VRG front bumper and fender flares. i want to get VR4 fender flares also, but i dont know how it would look with the VRG bumper. Thanks guys.

dknight3
11-27-2007, 09:01 PM
yes.

ukv6galant
11-28-2007, 08:10 AM
yes.
yes you have a pic or yes it looks good? :)

IceDouTGaLanT
11-28-2007, 11:08 AM
i dont think any 1 had the fender flares on that kit setup..but it would look good

silver01g
11-30-2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah i plan going down that road. just wanna make sure it looks good. ive already talk to trigg about the parts, so once this check comes in from the accident they will be order. I wasnt planning of going all JDM but shit lookin at yall's g's its making me want to go all JDM. but either way i get alot of good remarks about my car. especially that i deliver pizza in her.

fatal1
11-30-2007, 11:37 PM
hmm i had that bumper on my old g, there isnt a flare at all on the side of the bumper so you would have to have something molded to match the flare on the bumper itself to make up for the few inches it will loose, but if you do that it would look great i think...without any flare on the bottom it would look a little out of place because there would be a little gap with nothing there....but suince when you get the rest of the parts you will need them painted i am sureany good body shop could do it for a few extra bucks and have the front repainted as well if you dont plan on repainting the whole car

silver01g
11-30-2007, 11:42 PM
yeah i plan on getting the hole car repainted but with a two tone black hood, roof, and trunk. Or just repaint the hole car, but paint black all the JDM parts (front bumper, fender flares, side skirts, and rear bumper just he bottom lip part). i dont know yet thats why im asking for pictures on the board trying to get ideas.