PDA

View Full Version : Paint and body

queball
12-23-2002, 02:10 AM
Well guys ive been debating on this for a while now, but i guess its came to it, im going to have to repaint my car I didn't want to do the whole thing but the only side thats any good any more is the drivers, and my hood is all rock chiped, my roof i don't know what the deal is with it but it just looks nasty almost like its all fish eyed or something, the worst part will be repairing my passanger side of the car, get this i don't have a single door ding scratch,chip nothing on the drivers side but the passanger side is just terable and my mom has put every one of the dings in there with her cadi, ive got door dings going all the was accross both my doors all at the same hiegth so i know there all from her car door. but now the question is what color should i pait it i kinda want to stay simular to the green thats already on there becouse i don't want my engine compartment and door jams showing that i painted it a differant color.. but ive got to find a nice green thats close to mine with out YELLING ive been painted.. im thinking kind of a metalic green or something any ideas..