PDA

View Full Version : 8G Projector Headlights and other lights

depoautolights
12-01-2007, 04:14 PM
Ok, i am able to get the 8G projector Headlights. They will be custom-made and will come from Asia. it will take around 1.5-2weeks to produce. If anyone is interested, let me know. I have them on my site right now www.depoautolights.com They are $485 shipped anywhere in the USA. You can choose to have them either on the one piece or 2piece headlights, also choose between blue or white CCFL halos. I can do just a little down on the price if i can get enough interests or maybe a group buy. If anyone is interested let me know.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/okegs4real/pro3.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/okegs4real/98Galantprojector.jpg

Other parts like the VR4 headlights, tails or grille are on my site www.depoautolights.com If interested pls PM me i will be glad to work out a deal for anyone, im trying to build a good reputation on this forum.

rez887
12-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Thats 2nd headlights is totaly different shape compare to the us heads or even japan's jdm!

depoautolights
12-01-2007, 04:30 PM
i think its turned upside down thats why, if you look closely they are the same.

BGR
12-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Thats 2nd headlights is totaly different shape compare to the us heads or even japan's jdm!
That's a two-piece JDM headlight.

RedGalant2k1
12-01-2007, 06:06 PM
What about USDM Projectors? With projector low beam, and standard highbeam?

Just like these JDMs (but not two piece).

depoautolights
12-01-2007, 06:07 PM
so far i think those are the only two i can get right now

qnz
12-01-2007, 06:30 PM
what kind of bulbs would these projectors fit?

depoautolights
12-01-2007, 06:39 PM
What about USDM Projectors? With projector low beam, and standard highbeam?

Just like these JDMs (but not two piece).

you mean something like this? but with a projector? if yes, you are correct. This is what you will get with the one piece but with a projector.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/okegs4real/th_99GalantBhead.jpg (http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/okegs4real/99GalantBhead.jpg)

RedGalant2k1
12-01-2007, 06:41 PM
you mean something like this? but with a projector? if yes, you are correct. This is what you will get with the one piece but with a projector.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/okegs4real/th_99GalantBhead.jpg (http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee236/okegs4real/99GalantBhead.jpg)

Yes, US Galant fit, but dual beam with projector low, and standard high beams. I don't want to gut my radiator support to install JDMs.

depoautolights
12-01-2007, 06:54 PM
any interests? pls PM me or i can do a group buy.

Proto
12-01-2007, 07:01 PM
send a free pair to someone who we choose so we know you're legit. sounds fair to me :)

depoautolights
12-01-2007, 07:06 PM
i understand where you are coming from about me being legit or not since there are a lot of scams going on. On the other hand, i cant send a free pair to anyone to prove that i am legit, maybe one person can purchase something from me and use paypal to make sure your money is secure. i value my business and love my reputation so im not here to take advantage of anyone's hard earned cash.

another option is to buy directly from ebay, my feedback speaks for itself on ebay so you can also view it and i have item in my store right now...i can also place on ebay but price will be higher than what im offering for right now since i have to pay seller fees. But here is a link to my feedback and store

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=nizoma$$$&ftab=AllFeedback

http://stores.ebay.com/Depo-Auto-Lights

depoautolights
12-01-2007, 07:09 PM
If this makes it easier, i have it on ebay for $530

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsubishi-Galant-JDM-8G-Projector-CCFL-Halo-Headlights_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQihZ02 4QQitemZ370001637763QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I am willing to open an auction for anybody interested, it will be $500 shipped instead of $485 ($15 to cover seller fees). Im open for suggestions.

Sillyasianz
12-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Wow. Good deal. Ill have to think about it. does it still take h7 and h1 bulbs? I have HIDs on low and will eventually be on highs...will it be capable of taking HIDs??

depoautolights
12-01-2007, 07:48 PM
im pretty sure it will take HIDs, for the bulbs it will use h1/h7.

Divinity
12-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Yeah that'll definitely been helpful if you could find out what bulbs these projector headlights take.

Koncept
12-01-2007, 08:03 PM
So would these be straight plug n play or would there be extra wiring involved? Is there a ballast that needs to mounted?

Divinity
12-01-2007, 08:23 PM
So would these be straight plug n play or would there be extra wiring involved? Is there a ballast that needs to mounted?

usually... hids only require a ballast, more than likely the halos are ran by a simple wire

dronesurfboards
12-01-2007, 08:30 PM
I would get those JDM projectors, but i prefer them without the halo's...if they can be made without the halo's i would be interested.

GOOSEY2099
12-02-2007, 01:16 AM
I wouldn't buy from you unless someone here actually seen this projectors. There have been way tooo many scams in the past and who really knows you. One thing is to sell something made by mitsu on ebay, another thing is to take on a gb and try to deliver these heads from somewhere in asia from god knows who.

spdracr
12-02-2007, 02:02 AM
these look awesome but i just would not cut into my radiator support to get them installed unless he can those made in USDM heads than its not worth it for me

although it would be a good deal since 1 piece jdm heads run about 300 on ebay alone not mention the whole projector setup

Sillyasianz
12-02-2007, 05:24 AM
I wouldn't buy from you unless someone here actually seen this projectors. There have been way tooo many scams in the past and who really knows you. One thing is to sell something made by mitsu on ebay, another thing is to take on a gb and try to deliver these heads from somewhere in asia from god knows who.

you know, in reality, most parts are made in asia. Everything from Denso parts to body kit lip are made in china. So you cant really trip. Most companies get their parts made there and just slap their label on them.

lonestar22
12-02-2007, 11:47 AM
so you can get the jdm headlights with projectors WITHOUT the rice rings?

if so put me down but that price only seems right if these are HID projectors not conventional projectors,

spdracr
12-02-2007, 03:21 PM

if so put me down but that price only seems right if these are HID projectors not conventional projectors,

i believe he did say they are not HID projectors since they take h1/h7 bulbs so they are conventional projectors which is what i have now but soon i will be with TRUE E46 HIDs :D

DOHCstunr
12-02-2007, 07:41 PM
:smt011 ..............

depoautolights
12-03-2007, 06:54 AM
Wow. Good deal. Ill have to think about it. does it still take h7 and h1 bulbs? I have HIDs on low and will eventually be on highs...will it be capable of taking HIDs??

you can install a hid kit it will take it no problems, yes it takes the h1 and h7 bulbs.

depoautolights
12-03-2007, 06:56 AM
I would get those JDM projectors, but i prefer them without the halo's...if they can be made without the halo's i would be interested.

Yes they can be made without the halo rings, it will be $10 less than the regular price, you will get just the headlights with the conventional projectors.

depoautolights
12-03-2007, 06:57 AM
these look awesome but i just would not cut into my radiator support to get them installed unless he can those made in USDM heads than its not worth it for me

although it would be a good deal since 1 piece jdm heads run about 300 on ebay alone not mention the whole projector setup

when you order, you can get either the USDM heads or JDM heads.

depoautolights
12-03-2007, 06:58 AM

They will be $10 less without the halo rings, they are conventional projectors but are HID compatible.

depoautolights
12-03-2007, 07:03 AM

there are many ways you can always prevent yourself from being scammed..i would suggest to anyone to always use paypal or a credit card cause then if you are scammed, you have a remedy. I have the same set on ebay so you can also go that route. My feedback on ebay speaks for itself and i value my reputation and wont do anything in the world to jeopardize it.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=nizoma$$$&ftab=AllFeedback

Most of the aftermarket parts you buy for your car comes from Asia like sillyasianz said...

depoautolights
12-03-2007, 07:07 AM
for the halos if interested, you can choose white,blue,red,green, or purple

racesnos
12-03-2007, 10:04 PM
what about OEM projectors. i currently have TSX projectors, uninstalled and i want to get them in some JDM heads really soon. wouold there be a way that you would do the retrofit w/o the halos? Plus they take D2S bulbs. would the alignment and beam patterns be matched up also?

depoautolights
12-04-2007, 05:48 AM
what about OEM projectors. i currently have TSX projectors, uninstalled and i want to get them in some JDM heads really soon. wouold there be a way that you would do the retrofit w/o the halos? Plus they take D2S bulbs. would the alignment and beam patterns be matched up also?

i am not able to do this.

Sillyasianz
12-04-2007, 07:50 AM

He isnt a home based seller.

racesnos
12-04-2007, 03:27 PM
damn... thought i'd ask. doesn't hurt to ask.

depoautolights
12-07-2007, 05:35 PM
interest?

BGR
12-07-2007, 06:36 PM
interest?
I'm sure there are plenty of people interested, however, with the Christmas holiday right around the corner, it's probably a bad time to think of car parts for one's self.

I'm definitely interested, however, I just bought some headlights a couple weeks ago, so my focus is on something else at this time - but I would like to get some projectors eventually.

I visited your site last week and seen that you're already advertising the headlights.

Koncept
12-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Yeah I am interested as well, however it is bad timing this month.

o1naturalhigh
12-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah I am interested as well, however it is bad timing this month.x2

RedGalant2k1
12-07-2007, 11:32 PM
I'm interested, but only in USDM fit dual beam headlights (projector low beam, standard high beam).

BGR
12-08-2007, 01:44 AM
I'm interested, but only in USDM fit dual beam headlights (projector low beam, standard high beam).
I agree.

SMD
12-08-2007, 04:14 PM

karn
12-08-2007, 04:43 PM
hey dude i like these lights but is there a way
u culd do usdm dual projector headlights w/ blue halo rings :/

and also i need to see a picture of these usdm headlights on a 8g galant... if u culd do some close ups that wuld be cool :)

*and hey everyone i am back* :)

RedGalant2k1
12-08-2007, 06:09 PM
hey dude i like these lights but is there a way
u culd do usdm dual projector headlights w/ blue halo rings :/

and also i need to see a picture of these usdm headlights on a 8g galant... if u culd do some close ups that wuld be cool :)

*and hey everyone i am back* :)

What part of Detroit are you in?

Eclipse97526
12-08-2007, 06:22 PM
damn, them custom headlights are spendy. I want a set :(

projectGTZ
12-15-2007, 03:20 AM
sweet heads, way more swank than stock. I am definetly interested but I need to know about usdm? version

dknight3
12-15-2007, 04:54 AM
i don't understand why anyone would ever want the usdm version, what are you guys thinking? usdm grille sucks anyway.

i would like to see one of these actaully made though..

Koncept
12-15-2007, 11:37 PM
i don't understand why anyone would ever want the usdm version, what are you guys thinking? usdm grille sucks anyway.

I like the USDM grill...not that I dislike the JDM or world spec versions...but the 99-01 looks nice color matched, and i really like the 02-03 style. The whole quietly aggressive look instead of the overly aggressive look...

RedGalant2k1
12-16-2007, 12:19 AM

I like the USDM grille and the JDM grille, I just happen to like my radiator support more than having a JDM grille and headlights.

Plus its nice when the parts are actually designed to fit your vehicle as a bolt on.

dknight3
12-16-2007, 01:36 AM

I like the USDM grille and the JDM grille, I just happen to like my radiator support more than having a JDM grille and headlights.

Plus its nice when the parts are actually designed to fit your vehicle as a bolt on.
.... i like my radiator support to? you don't have to cut it, just trim it a little.

lonestar22
12-16-2007, 02:12 AM

.... i like my radiator support to? you don't have to cut it, just trim it a little.

true but your affecting the way it reacts during a crash. the way it bends and such

projectGTZ
12-16-2007, 12:34 PM
well whatever....i'm not trimming sheet metal for headlights that are supposed to be made for the galant

depoautolights
12-19-2007, 06:03 PM
I have one side in production now to show you the item, both 7g and 8g projector right side headlights are being made right now and i will show some pics once finished thanks.

depoautolights
12-19-2007, 06:04 PM
I can get either USDM or JDM version, its your choice.

BGR
12-19-2007, 06:30 PM

Will the USDM have dual or single projectors?

RedGalant2k1
12-19-2007, 06:33 PM

Will the USDM have dual or single projectors?

x2

For me dual would mean, projector low beam, and standard reflector high beam, as I've already explained.

If thats what you got, than I'm in.

depoautolights
12-19-2007, 06:37 PM
dual projectors...

BGR
12-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Dual projectors are even better!

RedGalant2k1
12-19-2007, 07:18 PM
dual projectors...

And about low beam projector and high beam reflector?

Just like JDM, but USDM fit?

Sillyasianz
12-19-2007, 07:54 PM
Whats the part number off those 1 piece jdm headlamps? Is ur TGC name and website ur own, or are you a distrubtor of the DEPOT brand products that most import companies get aftermarket OEM copy parts from?

depoautolights
12-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Whats the part number off those 1 piece jdm headlamps? Is ur TGC name and website ur own, or are you a distrubtor of the DEPOT brand products that most import companies get aftermarket OEM copy parts from?

yes depoautolights.com is my site, depoautolamp.com is the DEPO Performance Lights site...the headlights are the regular galant 1pc or 2pc headlights just custom-made with the projectors..you are welcome to also buy from my ebay store if this makes you feel safer http://stores.ebay.com/Depo-Auto-Lights thanks.

BGR
12-19-2007, 10:46 PM
dual projectors...

And about low beam projector and high beam reflector?

Just like JDM, but USDM fit?

IMO, I don't think that would be possible, unless you took the setup (high beam reflector and the low beam [modified] projector) from a JDM headlight and transplanted it in a USDM housing. In other words, for it to work in a USDM, it should already have the area for the high beam, which you refer to as the high beam reflector - but the USDM doesn't, it has just one reflector area and a hi/lo bulb. I don't see how it would work. Like I was saying, you would have to remove the entire backside of the JDM headlight, with the modified low beam projector, then jimmy-rig it into a USDM headlight housing. If it worked, it'll probably cost extra as the JDM outer shell of the headlight will not be used, but it's innards would be sacrificed for the USDM headlight, whereas if he was just making a dual projector, he's not sacrificing anything, just getting rid of the one bulb setup and adding two projectors.

o1naturalhigh
12-20-2007, 08:40 AM
question...would these lights come with a wiring harness? or would i have to figure out how to wire them up?

qnz
01-09-2008, 10:52 PM
I purchased a set of the JDM projectors from Depo. Good cust service. good communication. what you are buying are new JDM headlights and someone else installs the projectors. I only had a chance to put my HIDs in the low and test the beam pattern. The cutoff is real sharp and even has a rainbow of colors along the edge of the light (I pointed at a wall 20 ft away). From what I can tell, the beams are pointed striaght, as opposed to the wrong side of the road when I had my original JDMs.

The reason why the headlights are not on yet is because the projector housing sticks out of the back of the headlight too much and it hits an AC line on the passenger side. No faut of Depo, its just a design change in the 02-03 Gs. I'll end up bending or rerouting the line later when I decide to finally put the lights in. Also, the stock H1 and H7 bulbs dont exactly fit right in, I had to trim some of the plastic around the bulb for some reason to get the highs (h1) in.

All in all, im very satisfied

G-spot
01-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Well, I recieved my 3rd gen lights and they're brand new 8)
I gotta handed to them (DepoAutoLights), you guys are #1 8) There was another DEPO dealer (MaxZone) that I used deal a year ago and they were complete a**holes (or should I say morons). They had no idea or connection outside the USDM world. They kept refering me to the TYC gay-tezza lights which I clearly didn't want.

I will recommend Depo Auto Lights to anyone looking for high quality jdm/world spec lights. As for MaxZone, prepare yourself a chapter 13 bankruptcy cuz they're going down (soon) :twisted:
lol at the last comment. If you have friends or family working at MaxZone I didn't mean to offend anybody...

RedGalant2k1
01-09-2008, 11:57 PM
In case no one has seen they have single projector low beam and standard reflector high beam JDMs headlights on EBAY.

djflex167
01-10-2008, 12:04 AM
this sounds very interesting!! what else??

RedGalant2k1
01-10-2008, 12:08 AM

Check out their website, they have it all there. Pictures of the JDM single projectors are on EBAY.

http://i7.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/cf/f2/2aa2_1.JPG

djflex167
01-10-2008, 12:09 AM

Check out their website, they have it all there. Pictures of the JDM single projectors are on EBAY.
thanks man!!

Qs
01-23-2008, 01:18 PM
these are a diff kind of angel 8 g heads

using usdm heads and a single blue ring

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/theeqs/galantangel.jpg

i will be posting a link for these in the vendor thread,

Ivory8g
01-23-2008, 06:26 PM

I like the USDM grill...not that I dislike the JDM or world spec versions...but the 99-01 looks nice color matched, and i really like the 02-03 style. The whole quietly aggressive look instead of the overly aggressive look...

same here bro. keeping mine usdm for the most just classy/sport.....everyone is going jdm soon everyone will look the same and the usdm might look clean if done right

RAZ_76
01-23-2008, 06:36 PM
I bought JDM heads but I was not willing to cut my radiator support for them. I don't like those Projectors jdm or whatever they are. I think the usdm heads with projectors are the best, like Divinity's or Fatal 1s. Oh and those JDM with projectors are overpriced and ugly, I think. I notice a lot of people buy parts just because they are available and think that if you have everything that is available on the market for a Galant is cool, I personally am not like that. I believe that less is better.

Divinity
01-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Raz, btw, I believe Fatal1's projectors are JDMs, but made the same way as mine.

Ivory8g
01-23-2008, 07:16 PM
I bought JDM heads but I was not willing to cut my radiator support for them. I don't like those Projectors jdm or whatever they are. I think the usdm heads with projectors are the best, like Divinity's or Fatal 1s. Oh and those JDM with projectors are overpriced and ugly, I think. I notice a lot of people buy parts just because they are available and think that if you have everything that is available on the market for a Galant is cool, I personally am not like that. I believe that less is better.

I have to second for sure. Not trying to thread crash but I will be keeping it usdm as far as my headlights, I dont see the point in jepordizing my safety to add to my car just for adding sake. might as well get usdm with the projectors in it. It will fit and nothing will be sacrificed

99 galant
01-23-2008, 07:16 PM
i like your div, but i think they would sell more if made from USDM and not JDM, but if i had the cash i would totally buy them, they make the car look so mean and cool

fatal1
01-24-2008, 01:24 AM
Raz, btw, I believe Fatal1's projectors are JDMs, but made the same way as mine.

yep mine are jdm, made by eric i believe i have one of maybee 2 sets he made?? but i have a full jdm conversion to go with them

Galantman03
02-08-2008, 01:26 AM
So these headlights from depolights are usdm, with one projector for high beam, and on projector for the low beam? Is that right, a total of 4 projectors? Its kind of hard to tell in the picture that he has.... let me know....

rez887
02-08-2008, 01:40 AM
So these headlights from depolights are usdm, with one projector for high beam, and on projector for the low beam? Is that right, a total of 4 projectors? Its kind of hard to tell in the picture that he has.... let me know....
No, these lights that depo is selling are JDM, that means you need to cut the radiator support in order to install them , plus you'll have a big gap between these headlights and USDM bumper.

Galantman03
02-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Sadness..... Does anyone make em for usdm?

DNSerrano
02-17-2008, 06:59 PM
Well last time he did mentions he can custom make them in EITHER USDM or JDM. Read it up or look at his eBay classified

depoautolights
02-18-2008, 02:57 AM
i can make them in usdm or jdm. jdm costs more. it comes with single projector and double halos. dual projectors cost more. will anyone be interested and i can try to set up a group buy?

qnz
02-18-2008, 07:00 AM
i bought a set from depoautolights. good seller. standup guy

depoautolights
02-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Thanks For The Great Review. I Will Be Willing To Give Good Prices If Anyone Is Interested In A Group Buy. If I Can Get At Least 5 People I Will Be Able To Lower Price Depending On What Kind Of Discount I Can Get From My Supplier.

cueburner
02-18-2008, 01:53 PM
definately getting a pair of those from you

djflex167
02-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Yes, US Galant fit, but dual beam with projector low, and standard high beams. I don't want to gut my radiator support to install JDMs.

so i'm guessing i'm unique, i didn't have to cut my radiator support to install JDMs! i'm serious!

mar08052
03-22-2008, 09:12 PM
I want a pair asap

surycdrol
03-23-2008, 12:09 PM
I am def interested. How much for a set of 1 piece, USDM, dual projector, daul white halo?

depoautolights
03-27-2008, 03:01 PM
I want a pair asap

PM me let me know what exactly you want

depoautolights
03-27-2008, 03:02 PM
I am def interested. How much for a set of 1 piece, USDM, dual projector, daul white halo?

i can do for $500 shipped

galant350z
04-25-2008, 03:11 AM
how much for 1 piece, JDM with dual projector with dual white halo?