PDA

View Full Version : Good or bad Deal?

atl_galant
12-01-2007, 07:52 PM
From another site... He said he would let them go for $700. Good deal / Bad Deal? Wheel they fit? Anyone wants to by my wheels? LOL

Thanks in Advance...

ATL...

These rims have got to go. I'm in the process of picking up a new car and I need money quick. These are true baller status rims. 19 INCH, how ballin, right? Haha. size - 5x114.3....offset - 35? I'm not sure. THEY ARE NOT STAGGERED. They are chrome by the way. This is how they are being sold, one has damage to it but holds air just fine. This rims also has minor curbage on the face of the rim. This rim has a tire on it and another rim has one too. The other 2 rims DO NOT have tires on it. The two that are on the rims have about 85-90% thread life left on it. These rims go about 1k WITHOUT tires. I'm gonna go ahead and set this at 800$ OBO. This is a pretty good deal considering you get tires on two of them allready. THE PRICE IS SET AS OBO. This is a great set for Audi/VW guys. You b1tches will drool over these :D:crazy::goodjob::yes::tongue1::idb::cheers::taun :

I will get actual pictures later on but this is how they look like.
http://www.elementwheels.com/prodimages/st7chrome.jpg

Do not bash in this thread, post negative comments, thread jack, or anything of that nature.

RedGalant2k1
12-01-2007, 07:57 PM
They probably look great in 19s, though if one has damage and curb rash, I'd offer less than $800. That fourth rim is basically no good, it can't be repaired without being re-chromed, and thats the cost of another wheel.

What size tires are on two of the wheels? Also btw, you WILL HAVE TO roll you fenders to fit those wheels, with that offset adequately, especially so if you are lowered at all.

Btw, I love the color of your (and mine) Titanium Pearl Galant 8)

atl_galant
12-01-2007, 08:05 PM
They probably look great in 19s, though if one has damage and curb rash, I'd offer less than $800. That fourth rim is basically no good, it can't be repaired without being re-chromed, and thats the cost of another wheel.

What size tires are on two of the wheels? Also btw, you WILL HAVE TO roll you fenders to fit those wheels, with that offset adequately, especially so if you are lowered at all.

Btw, I love the color of your (and mine) Titanium Pearl Galant 8)

I told him 700 and he was like cool... I told him to post actual pics of the wheels instead of the Stock Photo one. And.. I love our color too, it looks wet!

RAZ_76
12-01-2007, 11:09 PM
I would no even pay 500. Curb rash, and one damaged wheel, hello!!!??? Hes not getting a new ride just needs new wheels..lol. You can find better deals out there dude unless you rather go cheap and get ome used up and damged wheels on your ride that will look like crap.

atl_galant
12-02-2007, 01:05 AM
I would no even pay 500. Curb rash, and one damaged wheel, hello!!!??? Hes not getting a new ride just needs new wheels..lol. You can find better deals out there dude unless you rather go cheap and get ome used up and damged wheels on your ride that will look like crap.

Yep... I agree. I am actually waiting on him to show me the wheels... Once I see the condition of the wheels I will then make my final offer. I also agree on the 500 if all have damage. I think he was speaking of one wheel with Damage.

RedGalant2k1
12-02-2007, 10:30 AM

Yep... I agree. I am actually waiting on him to show me the wheels... Once I see the condition of the wheels I will then make my final offer. I also agree on the 500 if all have damage. I think he was speaking of one wheel with Damage.

If one has damage thats one thing, if all have damage thats entirely something else. I wouldn't touch them if they all have curb rash or some kind of damage. If that was the case you'd be better off buying a brand new set.

Btw, if you want brand new 19s I can get you some Alba Banks 19" chrome brand new $750 shipped.

RAZ_76
12-02-2007, 12:16 PM
^^^ Thats great deal there for new wheels that will probably have warranty.

atl_galant
12-02-2007, 02:57 PM

If one has damage thats one thing, if all have damage thats entirely something else. I wouldn't touch them if they all have curb rash or some kind of damage. If that was the case you'd be better off buying a brand new set.

Btw, if you want brand new 19s I can get you some Alba Banks 19" chrome brand new $750 shipped.

What else can you get? Shoot me a PM or you can post it in this post

dknight3
12-02-2007, 09:28 PM
i agree you guys have a very nice color galant, now don't ruin it with chrome.. haha