PDA

View Full Version : installing racing harness

dsandy
12-10-2007, 09:14 PM
i need a little bit of help here wat is the best way to install a racing harness

im putting 2 ralliart racing seat in my 4g64 and since the seats dont come with the seatbelt atachment i got 1 five point racing harness for the driver and a 4 point for the passanger

some one plz tell me whats the best way to install them

im thinking of buying a roll cage and secureing the harnesses to it

or hooking/ welding the the harnesses to the floor in the rear ( since i have no back seat ) sides and front floor

thxz

:D

VegasMatt
12-10-2007, 09:27 PM
What are you mounting the seats to? I mounted mine to my seat sliders/brackets since I had to have a custom brackets/slider setup with the Sparcos.

underated
12-11-2007, 12:48 AM
i had custom sliders/rails made too but i bolted mine to the bolts for the back seat seatbelts no body sits back there cuz the car is heavy enough as it is lol

Reelax
12-11-2007, 12:51 AM
harness bar? i know CALI had a bunch made for a group buy, there may be one floating around here...

4g63lover
12-11-2007, 07:28 AM
harness bar? i know CALI had a bunch made for a group buy, there may be one floating around here...

that is the best way to install a harness.

Installing the harness to the back seat seat belt bolts are good til you get into a wreck and it rip your back out.

pinoyesv6
12-11-2007, 09:24 AM
5 point harness without a cage?? that crotch strap will kill you without a cage.