PDA

View Full Version : bulbs

redlobster
12-26-2002, 07:16 PM
What bulbs could i use to have brighter & whiter turn signal and parking lights then the regulår oem replacement ones?
thanks

2True
12-26-2002, 09:30 PM
Your turns are 1157's, search Ebay for white in those.. lots of em. White turns in my state are illegal however, check with your PD if you care.

Not sure about the others, I like mine amber at night and clear by day.

There used to be a Bulb chart for each year Galant around here somewhere... :TGC:

HiperSilver
12-26-2002, 11:31 PM
PIAA, Hiper Industries, Raybrig,

BEAST
12-26-2002, 11:46 PM
Hey redlobster, clear bulbs for your turn signals are legit in Kansas. At least they are in Johnson County, I asked a cop that pulled me over for having blue rear side marker bulbs in. I haven't had any trouble in Douglas county at Ku either.

peanotation
12-27-2002, 12:09 AM
yeah, search for hyper or super white bulbs on ebay. they'll look like a regular bulb with that fancy light blue coating on it. BE CAREFUL you don't get a bulb that's been PAINTED, but one that's had the film applied by some other method. i got blue turn signal bulbs that had PAINT on them, during the night it was sick. during the day no one could see them. the paint takes away like 20% visibility.

TurboGalant
12-30-2002, 11:57 AM
try xtremewhite.com ('http://xtremewhite.com')
search for mitsubishi
it will list out all the mitsubishi cars and models
the list will brake it down to each light bulb
click on the light bulb you want to replace, and it will list out different bulbs by different manufacturers

If you go for brighter head lights, you will need a heavy duty wire harness, which they carry (search under harness) for like $25/pair. You can get that cheaper elsewhere, not sure where exactly, it was on a previous post. But you will burn out lights or fry stock harnesses without heavy duty ones.

Good luck.