PDA

View Full Version : body kits

fliegendaffe
01-14-2008, 01:37 PM
yes i searched the forum...but...

does anyone know of or have a list of body kits for usdm 8g?

komodo
01-14-2008, 01:41 PM
There's not much, really.
It's either you go with JDM bumpers... lip kits from other cars... or the Cyber kits. I do believe there is that one "TGC" bumper.. not sure if it's for sale.
Check 'andysautosport' .. if thats the site. Google it should be there somewhere.

fliegendaffe
01-14-2008, 01:51 PM
It's either you go with JDM bumpers... lip kits from other cars... or the Cyber kits. I do believe there is that one "TGC" bumper.. not sure if it's for sale.
Check 'andysautosport' .. if thats the site. Google it should be there somewhere.

this? http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsubishi/1999_2003_galant/exterior/body_kits/

i found a tgc body kit before (which i love) but i usually only find it front bumper only

WarmAndSCSI
01-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Yeah, that's the correct site. He pretty much lists everything you can easily acquire in the US.

fliegendaffe
01-14-2008, 02:01 PM
awesome. thanks. just book marked it.

only other question is, i am noticing that the TGC is bumper only and you get other side skirts and rear bumper...why is this?

komodo
01-14-2008, 02:01 PM

this? http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsubishi/1999_2003_galant/exterior/body_kits/

i found a tgc body kit before (which i love) but i usually only find it front bumper only

I don't think there were rear and sides for the kit... I think there was a story to that bumper too [as why it is called "TGC blahblahblah" on the site].

fliegendaffe
01-14-2008, 04:26 PM
i've seen in some posts although that all the body kits that come from andy's fit like crap

IceDouTGaLanT
01-14-2008, 04:42 PM
That kit does have a story a old member name (Z) and me were ralkin to eraceings about makeing a usdm copy of "reelaxs" jem kit but the bumper did not turn out to what me and z planned because they figured they try to add other things to it. Their are sides n rear lip but I think the front bumper mold was the only thing sold. The first name for the prototype was called "Z" kit and somewhere along the time a vendor must seen it on Tgc n decide to call it that

fliegendaffe
01-14-2008, 04:47 PM
yeah i found the story and read it 8)