PDA

View Full Version : new mirrors

queball
12-29-2002, 12:09 AM
Does any one know if the door mirrors on the eclipes are differant then the galant, I just wanted to know if these would fix right and look like the belong..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1875725637 ('http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6755&item=1875725637')

2True
12-29-2002, 02:36 AM
They are different. How different? I'd have to take a close look. Could work with some inginuity IMO

You have manual mirrors on your 7g? Cause those are manual adjustment..

queball
12-29-2002, 02:38 AM
They are different. How different? I'd have to take a close look. Could work with some inginuity IMO

You have manual mirrors on your 7g? Cause those are manual adjustment..
No mine are electric, i noticed they were manuel after i went back and looked at them.. i found another pair that are eletric though..

2True
12-29-2002, 02:48 AM
Oooohh, if that's the fact then I say give it a shot... but it's your bill not mine lol I just have this image in my head that the Eclipse mirrors have squared off ends on the triangle part. If that is true, then you'll have little corners that would remain uncovered; but that's a tiny problem compared to if they do not have the correct mounting application.
But all that could be overcome with a little thought and invention I am sure. Hell you just took the trunk and gas popper off a Diamante and put it on the G... you can do this :rockon:

queball
12-29-2002, 02:50 AM
Oooohh, if that's the fact then I say give it a shot... but it's your bill not mine lol I just have this image in my head that the Eclipse mirrors have squared off ends on the triangle part. If that is true, then you'll have little corners that would remain uncovered; but that's a tiny problem compared to if they do not have the correct mounting application.
But all that could be overcome with a little thought and invention I am sure. Hell you just took the trunk and gas popper off a Diamante and put it on the G... you can do this :rockon:
I just took the panel with the buttons.. and wires it to the existing acctator for the trunk and put a actuator on the gas door..