PDA

View Full Version : New mods..

queball
12-29-2002, 12:39 AM
Well I got board to day and decided to get rid of the trunk and gas door release that were on the floor, I found a wrecked 2002 diamante and it had the new elictron releases so i took the switch panel off the door and was able to cut a hole in my drivers door on the inside paneling to accomadate the switch panel, then took some wire and jumped the truck switch over to my trunk pop that installed with the alarm and then i put in a actuater to pop the gas door and wired it to the other button, and they work great and look nice, and of course i remover those damn levers from the floor just left the cables under the carpet just in case.. I also got the power seat memory control panel, im going to try and hook that up but i have a fealing im missing a computer or something thats still in the car, the guy at the junk yard told me that if i found out there was another peice for it i could just come back and get it with no charge..

seth98esT
12-29-2002, 01:09 AM
thats a pretty good idea man. get some pics or something, sounds interesting

queball
12-29-2002, 01:15 AM
thats a pretty good idea man. get some pics or something, sounds interesting
i wish i had a stinking digital camera id like to put pics of my car on car domain, but im still saving up to get my dvd player and monitor, wonder if its going to be worth it though last time i saved up 1600.00 for tires a wheels and my dad curb check all 4 of my wheels in less the a month after i kepted the nick free for a year.. seams like i fix up and between my mom slamming her car door into the passanger side and my dad wrecking my wheels im just throwing money out the door..

2True
12-29-2002, 02:42 AM
WOW sounds tight Que 8)

You must have been REALLY bored LOL ... Nah, that actually sounds like a worth while endevor if you've got the time and the Diamante. You can always go buy one of those $40 digi cams or just take normal photo's and have the developer put them on disk. I would really like to see it

Nicely done :thumbsup:

queball
12-29-2002, 02:47 AM
WOW sounds tight Que 8)

You must have been REALLY bored LOL ... Nah, that actually sounds like a worth while endevor if you've got the time and the Diamante. You can always go buy one of those $40 digi cams or just take normal photo's and have the developer put them on disk. I would really like to see it

Nicely done :thumbsup:
yea ive though about buying one of the cheap ones.. but then i started thinking i need a fancy one to take on vactions with me, i guess a cheap one would do just for internet pics though..

Jesse
01-02-2003, 09:14 AM
Hell yeah, now this is what it's all about.

I remember when I first got my 7g and I started to do things to accomodate the driver and improve appearance at the same time. It all starts with ambition. It was the first week after I bought my 7g and took out the ugly rubber boot around my m/t shifter and my gf made a leather one for me and we installed that. Then I hacked my shifter and got an aftermarket knob and took off about 3 inches on that. Then the guages and neon and all the little stuff that improves appearance on the inside.

After that, things just took off.

Goodjob buddy