PDA

View Full Version : more of that t-double lovin

T-double
01-16-2008, 11:35 AM
just got a little money.....yeah gonna order groud control coils and some sway bars....yes I can feel it already......hard white.....(snow Bunny) (7g) what do u guy think tockio blues tein pilow ball mounts ground control coil, prothane motor and suspention busing.......awwwwww let me wipe my face.....

RAZ_76
01-16-2008, 12:05 PM
Can you translate that please..:lol:

seth98esT
01-16-2008, 01:25 PM
Scratch ground controls, get these Yonaka DSM coilovers. $560 if you sign up. Matt(peano) has them, he likes them alot.

http://performancedsm.com/part.php?partId=66&carId=1

T-double
01-16-2008, 02:33 PM
I was playin I am waitin on tein coil overs I already have the my car takin apart......

I call my 7g snow bunny cause it is white....I have been readin some of the threads and the way some of you guy are actin is so stupid....but I love every body and I respect all of you.....so loosin up......Seth what r u running on you car....WarmSCSI......

WarmAndSCSI
01-16-2008, 02:35 PM
awww some of you guys are so tight.....you can't even pass gas...I was playin I am waitin on tein coil overs I already have the my car takin apart......

I call my 7g snow bunny cause it is white....I have been readin some of the threads and the way some of you guy are actin is so stupid....but I love every body and I respect all of you.....so loosin up......Seth what r u running on you car....WarmSCSI......
mod edit

I'll bet if you click Seth's garage link you'll find what you're looking for. If you're interested in finding out what others are running, just browse through the garage for 7G's.

T-double
01-16-2008, 02:44 PM
naw I was jus askin you a question.....are you running megan?????

WarmAndSCSI
01-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Yes. I guess :? Megan what? They make strut tower bars, springs, coilovers, and rear control arms.

T-double
01-16-2008, 02:58 PM
when everything is said and done when you put the turbo kit on and with the power that is made will your suspension be enough for all of the power that will be made.if I am not mistakin you were sayin that you were going to be makin 600hp and maybe more if finly tuned. So in the end will that be enough for the power that will be made....that is my question nonthing smart or out of the way just a simple question?????

seth98esT
01-16-2008, 02:58 PM
Yes. I guess :? Megan what? They make strut tower bars, springs, coilovers, and rear control arms.
Well the topic is coilovers so ... Megan coilovers? Pretty difficult to figure out man :P

QnzMostWanted
01-16-2008, 03:01 PM
he has cut springs...he's a ricer remember

T-double
01-16-2008, 03:01 PM
I have just herd some good and some bad thing about there product but I have also hers some good things.....I can get a set pretty cheap that is why I am asking.

WarmAndSCSI
01-16-2008, 03:03 PM
mod edit
yes, the Megan coilovers are what I'm running and they are more that stiff enough for any amount of power. In fact, they're too stiff for the street IMHO. Spring rate up front is 10 kg/mm.

T-double
01-16-2008, 03:07 PM
I was going to say that I got a set of tein coilovers for real cheap.....I have been on some sites and some people have jus been talkin like they don't have a education and i think that it is funny....so I guess that is it.....

DOHCstunr
01-16-2008, 03:38 PM
T

glad to see yours car coming along, have you posted any pictures lately?

Not many people on here run the tokico blues, most run the GR-2 kyb's
they are comparable.
although i've always believed that tokico makes the better product.

i think you woudl be better off with the tokico illumina's if you are planning to stay with the ground control springs,

but be decide before you order the ground controls, since they have different models for the 7g depending on what strut you run(in an effort to create a better fitting perch)

DOHCstunr
01-16-2008, 03:46 PM
the topic is t-double's suspension.

stay on topic please.

t-double.
please proofread your posts before you post them. you'll get better responses.

djflex167
01-16-2008, 04:39 PM
it looks like the megan are the way to go!!

T-double
01-17-2008, 01:47 PM
thank you stunner.....I will post pictures when I get my stuff....the illumina's did cross my mind...I guess I will make my mind up and let you guys know...seth said somthing bout dsm coilovers I am going to check them out to before I make a life or death choice...

T-double
01-17-2008, 02:38 PM
wow seth I took a look at that site with the coil overs and they don't look that bad.....if I were to get them I would just put my tein pillow ball mounts on them or do they come with some I could not tell from the looks of them I will keep them in mind...thanks

seth98esT
01-17-2008, 02:52 PM
They dont have pillow ball mounts, but the tein pillow balls should work. Talk to Peano if you want to know about quality, he has them on his 7g now.

DOHCstunr
01-17-2008, 03:16 PM
the diameter of the strut shaft on the yanaka (and most after market coilovers vs aftermarket o.e. replacement struts) is thicker.
about 3/8th compare to 1/4 on stockers.

i doubt your mounts woudl work with any aftermarket damper.

but the yonakas do come with an aluminum upper mount. just no spherical bearing