PDA

View Full Version : injen aluminun fuse box cover??

HIBOOST
01-21-2008, 10:17 PM
i have been lookin everywere 4 the injen aluminum fuse box cover n i cant find them anywere.....they r made for a 2002 eclipse but it fits perfect on galants....as long as it looks like the L shape.....can anyone help?is anyone getin rid of theirs??thanks

WarmAndSCSI
01-21-2008, 10:26 PM
I think they were discontinued. You'll have to find one used probably.

Sorry.

They still list them here, though: http://www.prostreetonline.com/s/accessories_injen-engine-accessories.asp
and here:
http://autocityimports.com/0001-mitsubishi-eclipse-injen-fuse-cover-classretailretail-s7000sdiv-p-7814.html?manufacturers_id=21

Ever heard of Google before?

VegasMatt
01-21-2008, 11:03 PM
Actually Ptuning.com has them.

Remember if you see items you want for your Galant but cant find it but it is listed for a 3G Eclipse it will most likely work as well.

Here is the quick link for you for the fuse box cover.

http://www.ptuning.com/html/search-result.cfm?cmbCategory=engine&cmbSubCategory=engacc&MakeModel=galant&Brand=inj

pinoyesv6
01-21-2008, 11:05 PM
and if u want a discount, i know TGC had a discount code at ptuning

ptgalantctr

WarmAndSCSI
01-21-2008, 11:06 PM
Question is if any of these sites actually have the item available. I'm pretty sure Injen stopped making them.

VegasMatt
01-21-2008, 11:08 PM
I was able to enter all billing information on Ptuning and did not say out of stock or anything like that before I exited. I had one for sale not to long ago but I think I sold it, if not it might be in my garage somewhere.

pinoyesv6
01-21-2008, 11:18 PM
ptuning might still have it since they are one of injens biggest distributors. just call in the morning and they will tell you for sure. i've met the guys at ptuning, pretty nice guys

SMD
01-22-2008, 12:01 AM
I was able to enter all billing information on Ptuning and did not say out of stock or anything like that before I exited. I had one for sale not to long ago but I think I sold it, if not it might be in my garage somewhere.

why would it be in your garbage? is it bad quality? i'de be surprised [being that its made by Injen] that it would be shitty quality or something.

WarmAndSCSI
01-22-2008, 12:07 AM

why would it be in your garbage? is it bad quality? i'de be surprised [being that its made by Injen] that it would be shitty quality or something.
Reading. Comprehension.

He said "garage."

jimmy_o2
01-22-2008, 12:45 AM
does anyone know if it will fit a 2003 i4 es galant

Gladiator
01-22-2008, 01:19 AM
does anyone know if it will fit a 2003 i4 es galant

yes. pretty sure the fuse box is the same

fatal1
01-22-2008, 01:40 AM
i believe the injen one was only made for the "L" shaped fuse box so it will not fit the 02 and up models...i also remember hearing it was discomtinued but they do come up once in a while along the boards so keep an eye out if you cant find it in a store

HIBOOST
01-22-2008, 05:38 AM
THANK U FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP...

SMD
01-22-2008, 08:18 AM

Reading. Comprehension.

He said "garage."

oh yeah..

thank you for the Correction, sir. :?

Niytrus
01-22-2008, 10:48 AM

Nope, you sold it, and now it is powdercoated ;)

VegasMatt
01-22-2008, 10:50 AM
There you go. Put up some pics.

Trevs56
01-29-2008, 06:11 AM
i have been lookin everywere 4 the injen aluminum fuse box cover n i cant find them anywere.....they r made for a 2002 eclipse but it fits perfect on galants....as long as it looks like the L shape.....can anyone help?is anyone getin rid of theirs??thanks

http://www.boneheadperformance.com/accessories/injendressup.htm

think these guys still have the injen stuff, worth a look if u wanna get the matching oil cap as well.

pinoyesv6
01-29-2008, 07:48 AM
MachV (http://www.machv.com/) still has them also

732Galant
01-30-2008, 03:33 PM
I'm sorry but do you honestly think a fuse box cover is worth $50 + shipping?

bellefontaine187
01-30-2008, 04:52 PM
50 bucks isnt that much money for a nice peice of polished aluminum that will look dope in your engine bay and match other peices like intake,oil cap, airfilter heat shield...etc.......an 8th of some good weed cost almost 50 bucks...soo....yess, i would say a nice polished aluminum fuse box cover with embossed injen logo on it is worth 50 bucks plus shipping. notice that dude has had 2 warnings.

Serstylz2
01-30-2008, 07:50 PM
I got this fuse box cover, it makes a nice difference in the engine bay, now if I could find that oil cover cheap I'd be set

HIBOOST
01-30-2008, 08:02 PM
thank u for all of your help n comments.....imma try some of the web sites...if they have them i will tell u guys