PDA

View Full Version : gauges

driving my g-ride
12-31-2002, 10:35 PM
has anyone ever heard of ImportIntelligence? Looked at there site looks like it could be very interresting to some?

Lazarus
12-31-2002, 11:02 PM
Yeah I have been there a couple times nothing interested me enough to mention it I thin it's been posted before on here though

Ghost Beat
01-01-2003, 03:59 AM
ya its been on the boards before if its about the needles dont even ask do a search from what i rememebr reading about them theyre too much work for too little a result and when i say too much work i mean WAY too much work

ChromeGalant
01-01-2003, 07:27 AM
Dont use them.. they suck... I bought some metalic silver guage overlays from them.. got them... (the GA Chapter might remember, I had them in the envelope the FIRST GATGC meet.. well, they didnt fit.. I repackaged them, called them and sent them back.. and that was the last I heard from them..

:? And I remember someone saying that their needles dont fit either..

HeadAche
01-01-2003, 09:11 PM
I would never use them, i would rather have my car completely stock then have to go to them for parts..

pinoyesv6
01-01-2003, 09:26 PM
my question is why look to them? if u want custom guages, speedhut can make u a custom indiglow set or u can make ur own paper set in photoshop. and also there are better guages out there like the AC guages and the halo guages for a similar price

BlueESV6
01-01-2003, 10:02 PM
Welcome to TGC drivingmy g-ride,

I'd also look at ebay for guages. I was considering getting some of those halo guages off ebay as backups for around $35 if my memory is correct. That's not a bad price! The choices for guages have increased three to four fold in the last year! As far as import inteelligence... as other have said the needles are a lot of work to get 'em on....

Welcome again! Do some searching and you may find exactly what your looking for.... Good Luck https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Lazarus
01-02-2003, 09:02 AM
I remember Nonothathani(7th Gen) Picked up some gauges from them had no problems installing them. But, Different Strokes for Different Folks. You see ChromeGalant didn't get what he paid for than they disappeared on him