PDA

View Full Version : Cai

Galant306m
02-09-2008, 01:35 PM
I was looking through the tutorials to see which yea intagra CAI to use. i not you have to cut a part off of the cai to make it fit but the tutorial is not working. so all i need is the year intagra that will work and ware to cut to shorten. thank in advance.

bmore303
02-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Honestly after playing around in the engine bay long enough all you need is a 90deg bend from the TB. Then some straight piping to go down at an angle. I thought you did welding, piping should be easy to come across then.

Galant306m
02-09-2008, 02:30 PM
yea. i used to then i started school and i work at a different shop. Now i machine stuff so i could come up with something and take it to the old shop and weld lol. just wondering how it affects the mas air flow sensor? most of the time when i see someone with a cai they do not have one on?? and that confuses me cause the computer must be tweeking out.

laxinwarrior
02-09-2008, 04:55 PM
You CAN NOT install an intake without a MAS at all. The cars you're thinking of are probably hondas and run speed density stock. Your car won't run if you try to do that.