PDA

View Full Version : new butt buckets

98GalantDriver
02-12-2008, 02:08 AM
so my seat is shot... theres a metal bar sticking out.... its uncomfortable, and all around annoying...

so my question. whats the best way to get a new seat ?

i only have 1 junkyard close to me, but idk all their stuff is really FUBAR normally, and it would have gotten wet and crap... but a new seat is gonna be hella expensive...

would i be better off buying an after market seat ? or try to get one off the interweb ? i have a feeling im gonna have to do a lot of driving to get this no matter how it goes :|

kolio
02-12-2008, 02:10 AM
i got my leather 2 years ago for about $100

our yrads here keep cars intact with doors closed unless someone took em. you might find some on ebay

98GalantDriver
02-12-2008, 02:55 AM
you got any pix of ur leathers ? and where u got them... idk... if i got leathers, ide want them in black, but my car is that tan color... though you wouldnt guess from looking at the carpets... but ide like to re-do the interior this spring... i just dont have a place to do it :(

yea, most of the cars in this yard were in pretty bad accidents... and people take the doors all the time... im gonna go over tomorow and see if they have a galant... i NEED trim pieces... and ide like to take a look around, see what else i could get off it