PDA

View Full Version : New

Ruslik
02-15-2008, 11:58 PM
so i got my new exhaust and through a lot of cutting drilling , elbow grease and 6 and half hours later its done ( it was very rusted and i had to cut away the bolts) sounds very nice and deep, my next project is TB swap

RAZ_76
02-16-2008, 12:18 AM
Good start but please take off that sticker on your bumper! looks rice in my opinion.

boostzealot
02-16-2008, 12:51 AM
so do us a favor and tell us what kind of exhaust it is how much you paid and what kind of gains you got besides sound...if you're into performance anyway. i mean this is the PERFORMANCE section. looks like the megan racing exhaust...

laxinwarrior
02-16-2008, 12:51 AM
Dude I love extremepsi, they are one of my favorite shops... but I have to agree with Raz on this one.

silverlightning
02-16-2008, 04:41 AM
Fart Can :(

Ruslik
02-16-2008, 10:13 AM
im getting a body kit in the spring so that will be gone
um the exhaust i bought from ebay for 140 shipped i was originally going to get a new muffler but after putting it on i like it so im sticking with it for now
i did notice faster response time and better acceleration

RAZ_76
02-16-2008, 10:15 AM
i did notice faster response time and better acceleration

No you didn't! It's just louder thats all.

Fishboy55
02-16-2008, 10:27 AM
No you didn't! It's just louder thats all.

Come on Raz cut him some slack, it's his butt dyno... and I agree that rice sticker has to go. We'll all laugh if you have a tribal sticker on your windshield too.

RAZ_76
02-16-2008, 10:30 AM
Come on Raz cut him some slack, it's his butt dyno...
LMAO butt dyno..:lol:

G-spot
02-16-2008, 10:33 AM
if it's sounds raspy, just cut the muffler off and get a magnaflow.

laxinwarrior
02-16-2008, 01:11 PM
LMAO butt dyno..:lol:

What are you laughing at. The butt dyno never lies ......... NEVER!!!!!11

:rolleyes:

RAZ_76
02-16-2008, 01:16 PM
:smt082 I just never heard that before.......:smt082

Ruslik
02-16-2008, 03:11 PM
very interesting responses if u dont like what u see Dont post anything theres no need for ur rude crap here

jessblazed
02-16-2008, 03:22 PM
^^^ hey ruslik where u from ?

G-spot
02-16-2008, 03:30 PM
The purpose of this thread was to remove the old muffler and to install it with a new product. It doesn't matter if it's the cheap ebay one for $160 shipped, it's still a decent replacement compared to the rust bucket he had on before. The decal on his rear bumper is not the focal point of this thread nor the comment on the "butt dyno" lol.
Keep us posted on how it sounds.

silverlightning
02-16-2008, 03:43 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
All of a sudden your a nice guy, why can't you be like this on GF

boostzealot
02-16-2008, 04:27 PM
all i have to say is he's lucky warmandscsi hasnt posted here, this guy would want to shoot himself.... and ill give him the gun.

listen man, no rice shit here please, take that shit to club3g where it will be accepted. if you post here about PERFORMANCE then make the thread worthwhile and seriously get that shit on the dyno and SEE your results not feel them. thats the whole purpose of a dyno. its so typical because people like this always have services available to see what kind of power they make because of their location whereas some of us have to travel to the dyno.....although i got lucky living in slc=)

G-spot
02-16-2008, 05:20 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
All of a sudden your a nice guy, why can't you be like this on GF
Sorry, but I'm about to get off topic on this thread.
I'm more straight forward on TGC than on GF for a reason: most noobs here read first before asking questions. And if they don't, they feel "The Wrath of Tim" before their eyes. I wish GF feels the same way but recently there has been an influx of new folks registering to GF and some with a mind set of "what modz can you get my car go mad tyte fast, y0!". And why when I type "galant club" on the inter-search GF turns up before TGC. With TGC now on Vbulletin the internet search should come out better than before. Not that I'm vouching TGC over GF, it's just that there's more "useful activity" here than most of the forums around. Jason (Prophet) is working hard to get GF to the same level as TGC and I'm proud of his accomplishment (as well as his side business).

DNSerrano
02-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Your butt dyno might very well be right Ruslik, usually 8G Galants (I4's) come with about 100-105hp. When I had a shop fabricate a custom 2.5 cat back exhaust I dyno'd the car afterwards and it jumped to 115.9hp

silverlightning
02-17-2008, 09:21 AM
Sorry, but I'm about to get off topic on this thread.

I owe GF the credit for sparking interest into my Galant, To me it was just a car the first year I owned it. Although I haven't done much to it, I am always dreaming something up in my head about the 8G. That was the first board I posted on about the lightning and GF will always be near and dear to my nut sack :)

badmitsu
02-17-2008, 09:39 AM
Your butt dyno might very well be right Ruslik, usually 8G Galants (I4's) come with about 100-105hp. When I had a shop fabricate a custom 2.5 cat back exhaust I dyno'd the car afterwards and it jumped to 115.9hp

not just i4's, i have a v6 and when i custom did mine i noticed a difference, and it sounds damn good!

99 galant
02-17-2008, 11:36 AM
very interesting responses if u dont like what u see Dont post anything theres no need for ur rude crap here

x2

anyways, keep your sticker, nice job and great work with it, hey atleast yours is in the cut of the bumper unlike mine, but that will be fixed soon

take pride in your 6 hours work on it, and dont let the ones who try to put us down put you down they think they are helping TGC rid the noobs but all they are doing is not allowing the noobs to advance to be like them. and just bcuz you have a sticker doesnt mean your "rice" TGC say they hate rice and yet anything that you do to your car to make it not stock anymore could be considered rice

Ruslik
02-17-2008, 01:16 PM
why thank you galant in my opinion it doesnt look rice at all and i love extreme psi and it makes my car unique =]

silverlightning
02-17-2008, 01:38 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
YOU RICE M_TH_R F__CK_R!!!!!!!! LOL j/k

Ruslik
02-17-2008, 07:34 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
at least my car doesnt look as bad as this one

djflex167
02-18-2008, 05:36 PM
lol can't believe you guyz!

lonestar22
02-18-2008, 09:08 PM
all i have to say is he's lucky warmandscsi hasnt posted here, this guy would want to shoot himself.... and ill give him the gun.

listen man, no rice shit here please, take that shit to club3g where it will be accepted. if you post here about PERFORMANCE then make the thread worthwhile and seriously get that shit on the dyno and SEE your results not feel them. thats the whole purpose of a dyno. its so typical because people like this always have services available to see what kind of power they make because of their location whereas some of us have to travel to the dyno.....although i got lucky living in slc=)

x2

G-spot
02-18-2008, 09:24 PM
Extreme PSi is a well known company for performance accessories. Although the logo itself can be mistaken for some mad tyte ricer group, those who do know the company proudly represent them. At least it's not an APC logo...

Fishboy55
02-19-2008, 05:55 AM
Extreme PSi is a well known company for performance accessories. Although the logo itself can be mistaken for some mad tyte ricer group, those who do know the company proudly represent them. At least it's not an APC logo...
Agreed, but if you're going to sport an Extreme PSI sticker on your bumper shouldn't you have some Extreme PSI products installed on your car???? If not, then it's rice.

RAZ_76
02-19-2008, 08:53 AM
^^^Wish I can give you eRep..:lol:

G-spot
02-19-2008, 11:20 AM
EP sells warm air intakes and other air/fuel stuff. I think that's what the OP bought and rep the company. Otherwise, he'll be turbo'd....

Ivory8g
02-19-2008, 11:49 AM
omg again with the bickering. leave him be he is putting blood sweat and tears into his ride, IT IS HIS RIDE, not yours let him do his thing. If you think it is wrong or you dont like it dont do it on your ride and show him other wise with how clean a g can look without stickers or whatever. Damn where do you think galant tuners will get on a whole with everyone always downing new people that come in? fawk.......there is a suggestion....then there is downing someone. Ruslik do your thing and forget the haters, props on hooking up your exhaust.

RAZ_76
02-19-2008, 12:17 PM
This is the Internet dude!. People are way to sensitive these days. If you don't want people to judge something, don't post anything. Do you think when I post something or ask for opinions, that they will influence my final decision?? well it doesn't! People just need to grow up and realize that people are going to be asses, mean, cruel, honest or whatever. When someone says something I don't like, then I say something back if I feel was too personal but most of the time I will go take a shit, grab something to eat, I don't care dude! It's 15.4 screen in front of me that I have total control over, if there's something I don't like, I turn it off or do something else, it does not control my feelings. People will be people and people still have the right to say what they feel. Is it right? Is it mean? No! Yes! but who cares. I can understand if I was there peeling your sticker off!

spdracr
02-19-2008, 03:51 PM
This is the Internet dude!. People are way to sensitive these days. If you don't want people to judge something, don't post anything. Do you think when I post something or ask for opinions, that they will actually influence my final decision?? well it doesn't! People just need to grow up and realize that people are going to be asses, mean, cruel and honest or whatever. Wen someone says something I don't like, then I say something back but most of the time I will go take a shit, grab something to eat, I don't care dude! It's 15.4 screen in front of me that I have total control over, if ther's something I dont like, I turn it off, it does not control my feelings.People will be people and people still have the right to say what they feel. Is it right? Is it mean?

absolutely agree with u, he posted here expecting opinions, i hope for his sake he wasn't expecting everyone to give him props cuz people got different views on different things, he might think it sounds great and i might think it sounds like a fart can, yeah most of us give him props for putting 6 hours into it and installing it but that doesn't mean that everyone else is supposed to like what he has

when i post looking for opinions i dont let them effect my feelings and get me upset or whatever, im expecting to get all kinda responses and its up to me to take those advices or not, just because everyone said take that sticker off dont mean he has to do it but its a option nothing less and nothing more

RAZ_76
02-19-2008, 03:56 PM
absolutely agree with u, he posted here expecting opinions, i hope for his sake he wasn't expecting everyone to give him props cuz people got different views on different things, he might think it sounds great and i might think it sounds like a fart can, yeah most of us give him props for putting 6 hours into it and installing it but that doesn't mean that everyone else is supposed to like what he has

when i post looking for opinions i dont let them effect my feelings and get me upset or whatever, im expecting to get all kinda responses and its up to me to take those advices or not, just because everyone said take that sticker off dont mean he has to do it but its a option nothing less and nothing more

Exactly! If we all liked everything the same then all of our cars would look the same.

silverlightning
02-19-2008, 04:47 PM
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc22/Balduchhi/101_2268.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
at least my car doesnt look as bad as this one

I guess you got me their, but its still a G (I admit she needs alittle)

99 galant
02-19-2008, 04:54 PM
^ first your car is nice and its what you want

second, altho its the internet and if you dont want peoples opinions dont post but this site is so ANTI rice that thats allllllll you post about. the topic was his exhaust not the dam stickers. comment on what needs to be not weather you think its rice or not. there are opinions and then theres comments that just pure put people DOWN lets take the haters out of this website already. theres comments that are negative that help and then theres comments that are just to be a pure asshole.

Kid
02-19-2008, 04:54 PM
This thread is funny. Nice exhaust work! I couldn't dare do my own work, let alone exhaust work...Good job!
:D

Kid

viperbluugalant
02-19-2008, 06:13 PM

damn i dint know how much off asshole u guys can be all he did was do an upgrade by himself he get mad respect by me even if it was from ebay for only 100 buck but he did it like alot of other that just pay to do shit on there cars then claim they did it but really a shop did the work. so cut him some slack and if u dont like it dont say shit itz not ur galant itz his.

silverlightning
02-19-2008, 06:20 PM
I must admit, the galant community is extra tough on its forums, when I was into my mustang forums it was 95% lovefest. At least this stuff makes for interesting reads.......:lol:

Ivory8g
02-19-2008, 06:21 PM
exactly as i said, its his you dont like it dont do it on your g. case closed..... comment on what the topic was about or stfu.....

WarmAndSCSI
02-19-2008, 06:22 PM
Nothing more to say here... posts in performance-oriented forums (this particular subforum) not relating to performance (but instead "sound" or whatever) serve no purpose.

99 galant
02-19-2008, 08:04 PM
^ dude whats the point to post at all then?

i think the progress is going good i like it

Ruslik
02-19-2008, 09:17 PM
damn all of this over exhaust i just wanted to share with people about exhaust and i have a couple of friends working for extreme psi and they will provide me with some freebies when i save money for turbo and i like the way it looks and if u got a problem go hit your head on the wall
But thank you to those who are positive about this

jhendra83
02-25-2008, 04:31 PM
Don't sweat it man...it's your G and you can do whatever you want with it. Don't take things way too personally on this forum. People give opinion based on what they see. If they don't like it, who the fuck care, it's still your car. If they do...say thanks is the least you could do lol...

And yeah...the sticker has got to go. Now that's my damn opinion.

Ruslik
02-25-2008, 04:34 PM
it will i ordered my gr-2s today gotta buy springs and then a bumper so im coming along

lonestar22
02-25-2008, 04:36 PM
I must admit, the galant community is extra tough on its forums, when I was into my mustang forums it was 95% lovefest. At least this stuff makes for interesting reads.......:lol:

you have to be tough when you drive cars like these that have little aftremarket feedbakc. what happens is everyone wants to make their car different from a typical galant so they do whatever it takes even if it means going to pep boys and buyiong all the stick on parts they can. if you think we're bad here you should go over to honda tech

G-spot
02-25-2008, 04:55 PM
I don't see why some people are making a big fuss over a sticker that represent his local shop? Wouldn't be surprised if his friends working there paid him (or give him freebie stuff) to rep their company. He's doing this to support his local import shop. That's all. No added hp. No made tyte status. Just repping his buddies for business.

S**t, do we all need to take our TGC,GF, .org stickers off? I wouldn't because I love TGC and would rep it in a heartbeat. The OP thinks the same way about ExtremePSI.
Leave this topic alone, please?