PDA

View Full Version : HOw Much You Sprayin?

Lazarus
01-02-2003, 03:36 PM
For those with nos. I am thinking about running a Nitrous system in my car and I was wondering What brand system you have, What you did to the Motor, How much you shootin? and Have you had any problems.thanks

HeadAche
01-02-2003, 06:17 PM
hhahah, man u guyz already know how i do.. 125-200 shot of ZEX nitrous oxide, complete internals, suspension, tranny re-build, and electronics..if u need more indepth holla at ur boy..

LionDonKing
01-03-2003, 03:56 PM
i run a 75 shot with Nitrous Express. never had a problem. i contacted NX and they said that you could run a 75 shot all day with our 2.4 liter. I prefer the wet shot. i was told by many people that the HP rating is to the ground. un like dry shots.

No dis Shane, i know you are nitrous King

VegasMatt
01-03-2003, 04:22 PM
Zex
75Shot
No Probs.
on a Galant V6

Matt

4G64T
01-09-2003, 01:11 AM
where did you guys tap the fuel line? and where did you mount the bottle? i got my bottle mounted behind the passenger seat all i need to do is hook up the fuel line and im done. also where is a good place to get replacement parts for the kit cuz i'm missing the fitting from the nitrous line to the nitrous solinoid....

HeadAche
01-09-2003, 06:59 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whips_n_chains408)</div><div class='quotemain'>where did you guys tap the fuel line? and where did you mount the bottle? i got my bottle mounted behind the passenger seat all i need to do is hook up the fuel line and im done. also where is a good place to get replacement parts for the kit cuz i'm missing the fitting from the nitrous line to the nitrous solinoid....</div>

I had 2 bottles mounted in the trunk.. the third was actually under the rear right hand side..hallowed out the set and split the seat 60/40, i had other ideas for it but the bottle fit pretty well, so thats how i mounted it.. With the line running under the carpet back to the other 2 bottles with the primary running with the fuel line under the gas tank directly to the motor..

Lazarus
01-09-2003, 10:58 AM
Hey Shane how hard do yu thin it will be to chop the passenger side seat so i could mount it there? I know it' not origional but it's accessable

4G64T
01-09-2003, 12:11 PM
what about the fuel line shane should i do it at one of those rubber lines that says fuel return with the plastic slip cover over it?

HeadAche
01-09-2003, 09:42 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Shane how hard do yu thin it will be to chop the passenger side seat so i could mount it there? I know it' not origional but it's accessable</div>

Should be that hard as long as u find the right bottle size and get the right hardware to do it.l. Depending on the size of the shot, determines how many bottles, seeing as how u will not be able to use a full size bottle because of obvious reasons.. What i have seen and i thought was pretty cool, my boyz 8g, which is wilder than mine, he has his bottle under the arm rest and the bottle actually sits where that lump is in the back that separtes the passanger seat and driver seat.. he made like a lil flap in the arm rest, like on the inside so he can open the bottle manually... Its toally trick, but he got dough to do it though..

HeadAche
01-09-2003, 09:45 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whips_n_chains408)</div><div class='quotemain'>what about the fuel line shane should i do it at one of those rubber lines that says fuel return with the plastic slip cover over it?</div>

Thats how mine is...Sometimes i open the opened the bottle and release a lil into the fuel line just to mix it, but thats a lil dangerous, but hell i didnt care..lol... When u do it though, use gloves and goggles, trust me i learned that hardway..lol

4G64T
01-10-2003, 12:21 AM
theres two lines does it matter which one i tap?

HeadAche
01-10-2003, 02:42 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whips_n_chains408)</div><div class='quotemain'>theres two lines does it matter which one i tap?</div>

Tap the line on the left side, that i know for sure.. because i tap the right one, and the nitrous for some reason was not working at all, i think it was going directly into the gas tank..

4G64T
01-11-2003, 12:14 AM
one is the return and one is for pressure thanks im gonna finish it tomarrow wish me luck

fstrthnu
01-11-2003, 12:16 AM
How was the nitrous getting into the gas tank again?! Am I missing something? :?

HeadAche
01-11-2003, 05:28 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fstrthnu)</div><div class='quotemain'>How was the nitrous getting into the gas tank again?! Am I missing something? :?</div>

Ohh i said i think it was, i just had this feeling that it wasnt right, then when my boy looked at it, the delivery line was on the wrong side..

hyer717
01-11-2003, 11:48 PM
Damn, good thing your boy checked that shit out! The nitrous couldn't go into the gas tank. You have fuel running up the line at about 60 psi, if nitrous got into the gas line, it would travel right into the injectors, not back up to the tank. You'd just be running some mad 130 octane race gas https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

HeadAche
01-12-2003, 12:48 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hyer717)</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn, good thing your boy checked that shit out! The nitrous couldn't go into the gas tank. Â*You have fuel running up the line at about 60 psi, if nitrous got into the gas line, it would travel right into the injectors, not back up to the tank. Â*You'd just be running some mad 130 octane race gas https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif</div>

it really is a good thing... i do run on race gas c16, is my preference.. easily available out here..