change the air filter
change plugs
cleaned the TB

Any ideas?
thanks

99 I4

luxcrusr2000
01-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Have you tried disconnecting the battery and letting the ECU reset itself? That might help.

Ghost Beat
01-03-2003, 07:01 PM
the only thing i was gona say you havent done is what lux said id try that and see might help

pinoyesv6
01-03-2003, 08:16 PM
hol on...u took t to te dealer and they didn't notice it ? :?:

FinalLast
01-04-2003, 01:22 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>hol on...u took t to te dealer and they didn't notice it ? Â*:?:</div>

they said it is much better after the tranny "flush"

when the car is idleing and I place my hand on the front dash i can feel and see vibration on my hands.
Let me reset the ECU and see what happenes.

manybrews
01-04-2003, 08:59 AM
some 4 cylinder galants just "vibrate" more than others.

actually, all 4 cylinder cars vibrate more than 6 or 8s, just due to thier design.

but have you ever been in a wreck? its possible your radiator or engine is a bit out of alignment.

FinalLast
01-04-2003, 12:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(manybrews)</div><div class='quotemain'>some 4 cylinder galants just "vibrate" more than others.

actually, all 4 cylinder cars vibrate more than 6 or 8s, just due to thier design.

but have you ever been in a wreck? Â*its possible your radiator or engine is a bit out of alignment.</div>

the car was in an accident but I am not too sure of the details because I got it used. From what I can tell the accident happened in the rear of the car. That might have effected the radiator or engine.
How can one fix the alignment for the engine and radiator?

Thanks manybrews

luxcrusr2000
01-04-2003, 12:47 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FinalLast)</div><div class='quotemain'>
the car was in an accident but I am not too sure of the details because I got it used. From what I can tell the accident happened in the rear of the car. That might have effected the radiator or engine.
How can one fix the alignment for the engine and radiator?</div>

If your car was in an accident, your motor mounts might need to be replaced. Have them checked.