PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket shocks and coilovers

Galant01
01-06-2003, 02:27 PM
Is there a brand of aftermarket shocks that fit coilovers? I want to get the KYB AGX and Ground control coilovers but some say they don't fit. I want shocks and coilovers because I wanta slam it at the shows.

Xavier22
01-06-2003, 02:40 PM
your gonna have some problems w/ the agx and gc coilovers - obx and agx will work, but will require a slight modification to make it fit!! if you want it slammed at the shows, just bag it, unless weights an issue w/ ya!!!

Mante
01-06-2003, 02:48 PM
ground controls are lovely, I have yet to hear complaints about them. I personally dont have any complaints. I have seen more then one 8g with g/c and kyb combination have sever bounce. Maybe someone knows more about it then I do but the weight issue comes into play with out 8g's. you can get koni's custom made for 136-150 that have performed alot better from www.truechoice.com ('http://www.truechoice.com')

or contact Jerry Robinson @ truechoice motorsports
Koni Service Manager 1800-388-8783

Ghost Beat
01-06-2003, 02:56 PM
i have the gc and agx combo its minor work to get them to fit, took me 10 mins to get the coils onto the shox other than that nothing else only took me 10 mins caus there's 2 type of gc coils nopi sellf one's for stock and one's for agx i got the stock one's caus when i got them i had stock but its preety easy never the less just some minor work involved. also like said above if you realy wana slam it at the shows get bags cost more but the quality of the ride is great and you cant get lower than with airbags. its jsut the weight that's a turnoff...