PDA

View Full Version : intrax vs. H&R vs. Sprint

Lazarus
01-06-2003, 02:36 PM
OK I have had it with the battle of the coilovers. I am going to go back to springs but the Progress springs are to much of a drop for the car. Ang Eibach only makes springs for the V6. I am looking for a 1-2" drop the only companies that make the springs are Intrax H&R and Sprint. Anyone here have either of these springs, or know anyone with them. any help is appreciated as always.

mochanges
01-07-2003, 02:56 PM
I have the H&Rs. I like the ride, but I have to admit these are the first and only set of drop springs I have ever owned. Is there anything specific you wanted to know?

-Mohammad

Xavier22
01-07-2003, 03:08 PM
hey, L - you can put eibach on a four cyl. - !!!i'm pretty sure bout it', just a matter of weight difference!!

check out the sprints! or tein!

Lazarus
01-07-2003, 04:38 PM
Yeha I think i ma going to pick up the eibach kit from Norcal.

HeadAche
01-08-2003, 07:54 PM
I've got the intrax springs on my car.. the drop was about 2 1/2in front and rear.. I like them alot but i want to switch to a complete tein suspension in another month or so

Lazarus
01-08-2003, 08:08 PM
so shane :roll: WHat are you going to do with the springs once you change? Just kidding I think thats a little low for my kit

glantrider
01-09-2003, 01:52 AM
I have intrax springs on my ride and they are the first set of lowering springs ive had, so i can't really compare them to any other ones, but I must say it is quite a bouncy ride, so if i were you i would go with something else. :roll: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

HeadAche
01-09-2003, 06:47 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>so shane :roll: Â*WHat are you going to do with the springs once you change? Just kidding I think thats a little low for my kit</div>

now that you ask me i dunno, prolly keep them with the rest of the stuff i havem most performance parts though.. But if u dont have a set, i'll give them to ya..