PDA

View Full Version : spring and intake

shi04ES
03-27-2008, 06:33 PM
kk i have a few questions..

iv been planning on gettin shit for this car for a while now.. and then i decided to grab a bike
so i forgot all about it and put everything dealing with the car aside.. this is my second galant
i had another one but i was hit head on and it was totalled.. i have the 04 es ( i4 ) and i wanna get a
intake either short ram or cai, and i want some springs..

i had a fujita intake that came off the 06 eclipse i4 and it wasnt to bad..
but iv been hearing about the injen cai, which one do u guys think is a better
buy for the money.. and im guessing if its the injen i would just grab the ones the have
for the 06 eclipse again???

now for springs... should i go with WORKS seeing they acutally mad ones
for the galant or should i go with eibach pro or sport ???? the eibachs are cheaper
but not that much, but are they good of should i just go with the works for a bit more?

thanks in advance

krazienluv10
03-27-2008, 10:39 PM
just wondering where in california are u located??? you can get a fujita... its the choice of many 9g'ers... compared to the other brands its basically the same thing... no big difference really just get the same from the i4

woks has a great springs, offering great ride quality. However expect only half the drop of your current setup... if you go with eibach prokit the drop is much lower and the tires are almost tucked in... its pretty much your choice... im currently riding on works right now and wouldnt trade it for anything. I can pretty much drive where i want without the hassle

9G
03-27-2008, 10:43 PM
yup. if you want uber low go with eibach, if you want low and still have a good ride, go with works.. thats pretty much it

slickrick
03-30-2008, 02:07 PM
i have eibachs and cant complain at all..

its a little rough on chopped up roads here in wisconsin, but i expected that lowering my car.

shi04ES
03-31-2008, 06:04 PM
awesome guys.. well gotta get them orders in soon then...

in not in cal im in calgary canada hahah

dusthead
03-31-2008, 07:34 PM
though sprint will give you the most drop overall - yet probably the worst ride. i have sprints, mostly because i bought them years ago when they first came out, they couldn't sell them because no one knew them well...so they were like $125, i had to pick them up.

06galant06
04-08-2009, 02:43 PM
i called tha local shop for swome tein springs and they said that hey didnt make springs for my 9g galant...so i said that i was told tha 4g eclipse springs would work also...they gave me tha specs on it and it was 2.5 in tha front and 2.6 in tha rear...and it would be $210 shipped...would this work? answers are greatly appreciated!