PDA

View Full Version : Bought EGR Visor

Lomo2117
03-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Ok so i found a guy on ebay selling his EGR visor saying he bought it here on TGC thru a group buy and the bidding was going on and it wouldnt go over the reserve so i said fuck it....two days later i get an email from ebay sayin theres a second chance for the item cuz now he relisted it as a buy now since the reserve was never met....took the buy it now it was 40 bux shipping was like another 12 said it would take 1 to 3 business days...sent the payment thru on the 24th got a paypal reciept and everything but havent herd nething from him....on the 27th i sent him an email to [email protected] asking wut the status was on the shipping and if there was a tracking number...still haven't gotten a response from him.......im startin to think mayb i got fucked here.....does ne1 recognize, mayb the admins or patrons, the email address of a recent member?????

spdracr
03-29-2008, 12:07 PM
the dude tried to sell those here I think his name here is something like lessoso or close check the ebay/craiglist thread and u will find his post

Its only been 5 days since u paid some people don't get the chance to send the items out as they sell them so maybe he sent it out couple days later and maybe he lied and chose to send it parcel post instead just wait until next week and see what happens

If u don't get it in 7 days the u can do a claim on it

Lomo2117
03-29-2008, 12:35 PM
iight no doubt...ya i mean im not gunna make a claim now cuz i kno its way to early to do that but hes jus got me wonderin like i sent him two emails askin about it and no asnwer ya kno and usually ne1 ive ever bought from thru paypal sends a little message in the notes on the reciept so....ill wait a little longer and see what happens

djflex167
04-04-2008, 06:54 AM
if you pay va paypal u r ok, thats the safest way to pay for stuff on ebay!

RAZ_76
04-04-2008, 09:29 AM
THis is him, I dont consider him a member yet since he only has 12 posts.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/member.php?u=9459

youngin3
04-04-2008, 09:58 AM
haha there is a lot to see on his profile. haha :D

Lomo2117
04-04-2008, 10:25 AM
well i finally received the visor....2 days ago while i was at work and after i got home at 1130 and night i spent an hour removing all of the glue and replacing the double sided tape and i put it on the G yesterday ill get sum pics up in a little bit

Lomo2117
04-04-2008, 10:36 AM