PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a front bumper

Lowlivin2002
01-07-2003, 04:40 PM
I'm looking for the erebuni front bumper or a 94-98 galant. I found a site where they re like 450 shipped, but I'm looking to get it cheaper if that's possible ( realizing the annoyance that any fool with an eclipse can get a full kit for like 500 bucks, while the front bumper alone for the galant is almost that much.) If anyone knows where to get one ( I'm looking for one between 300-350 if possible, used and another color doesnt matter.) I live in the Mid Florid area. Please E-mail any resonses to [email protected]
Thank you for any help ( if possible.)

Dark Anghell
01-07-2003, 11:29 PM
Ok I hang out at a shop that sells and installs bodykits. They sell real veilside, where front bumper costs 600-800 bucks, but it fits like a glove. Then they sell all the VIS shit, where front bumper is like 100-200 bucks. The VIS requires tonns of work just to put it on, and still have 1" gaps around the grilles and headlights.

The reason why I'm saying this is because Erebuni front bumper is actually pretty good quality. Sure it has some minor problems with fitting, but what do you expect. Taht's why it's alittle bit more expensive. Also They used at least one mat of fiberglass and then the rest was just a spray (at least that's what it looks like) Which adds strength and cost to make it. So 450 shipped is not that bad. Erebuni sells them for like 420+shipping. Maybe try checking your local speed shop. Or E-bay https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

HiperSilver
01-08-2003, 10:00 PM
pavel you sure abotu VIS?

VIS has the best fitments outta most body body kits out there...excluding TRD, vielside, etc etc
VIS is renkowned for having excellent fitments , im just basing this off information that my buds told me with their experience wit VIS kits/cf hoods/ etc

Dark Anghell
01-08-2003, 10:36 PM
I should correct myself...I think it will depend from car to car. Because fron bumper from erebuni for a galant fits pretty nicely...but people who bught one for their civic were very dissapionted.
So I think it depends on the car, and the authentity of the kit. There are a lot of fake VIS kits out there...

But anyway, the point I'm trying to get across is that there's a reason why one bumper is more expensive than the other. You get what you pay for.

BEAST
01-08-2003, 10:59 PM
Pavel is right. Don't you have do some work to get the erebuni kit on the 96-98s as where the 94-95s are fairly easy to put on the same kit on.