PDA

View Full Version : gauge lights fucked up

KRONER
01-07-2003, 05:44 PM
first off - all my gauge lights have blown out - any reson for this? - second i changed them all out today and now my odometer light is not working properly - any suggestions?

pinoyesv6
01-07-2003, 08:26 PM
have u done any kinda wiring to the car? maybe did some very bad connections and caused a short or maybe u put in a wrong fuse or something.

KRONER
01-08-2003, 12:35 PM
nope - nothing recently - the only thing that i have wired in my car are side markers hooked up to the turn signal wires and a radio and amplifier - done by a shop - so i dont know whats up with this

BlueESV6
01-08-2003, 02:54 PM
Anything happen just before they blew? (water/beer/some liquid spilled in car, left windows open during rain storm, car struck by lightning....)

pinoyesv6
01-08-2003, 02:57 PM
check ur fuses too. and o yea by "not working properly" what do u mean by that. is it dim, is it really bright, does it work at all...

KRONER
01-08-2003, 03:58 PM
i guess we can close this topic - i changed all the lights out and everything seems to be working again - the only reason i was worried is that gauge lights usually never blow out - thanks for the info - if anything happens in the future you know ill be here askin u guys anyway

thanks,
Kroner