PDA

View Full Version : Nosemask or LeBra

mitsu_vic
04-04-2008, 01:00 PM
Would anyone put a nosemask on their Galant?

My bumper and driver side finder found a wall and I thought of putting on one to hide the blemish, but just not sure???

RAZ_76
04-04-2008, 01:03 PM
I have one that I use only for trips. Nose and hood.

pinoyesv6
04-04-2008, 03:25 PM
i guess i'd put one to temporarily hide things. but not to protect the paint. i'd go with clear paint protection like stongard to protect the paint.

Blackmm
04-07-2008, 10:19 PM
LeBras are so 80's-90's. For actual protection, they are cool, but I wouldn't try to style one.

Silverfoxx_GTZ
04-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Not a big fan of them either. I've seen people who've had them on their cars for long periods of time pull them off and have a shitload of dirt and stuff under them/

komodo
04-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Why not a clear-bra?

beam514
04-08-2008, 12:37 AM
Not a big fan of them either. I've seen people who've had them on their cars for long periods of time pull them off and have a shitload of dirt and stuff under them/

yeap. On my dad's old maxima we left it on cause it was the only way to mount the license plate without drilling to the bumper, and it ended up screwin up the paint on the hood

polishmafia
04-08-2008, 07:47 AM
i bought my car used, so there are some chips and dings on the bumper and hood. if i ever buy a new car, the first thing i will do is get a 3M clear bra. a bunch of my friends have them on their evos when they bought them new, and to this day their fronts look brand new.

mitsu_vic
04-08-2008, 10:32 AM
I didn't plan on making a new fad, but only protection and to hide the marks. Im almost to 84k miles and just did the spark plugs, at this point its more about under the hood for me (belts and the all the rest).

ChiGalant
04-08-2008, 08:12 PM
I have had my bra on for 2 years now and i love it, it looks much better with it, i also get the support i need :/

im a dude, dude LOL

also you need to clean them periodicly

Yampolito
04-09-2008, 09:26 AM
I got the original factory one and love how it looks. It makes it look rugged like it has a mustache and goatee.
I'm in Florida so I have to always be putting it on and off due to rain and the sun. I recently went to put it back on and it had a faded spots. Does anybody know how to restore it back to its original color.

mitsu_vic
04-09-2008, 09:58 AM
Well know that there are some with them were on earth do I find one? I looked on ebay and one place guarantees a fit.

bellefontaine187
04-09-2008, 11:34 AM
car bra's are a perfect way to ruin the nice looking front end of the galant. id rather have a few dings and dents than those cheesy looking bra's. eww, eww, eeeeew..lol for same price as the bra, you could buy a new bumper and then just save up and paint it. the hell with a car bra. just my opinion. ive seen some trucks that had hood bra's on and they dont look that baad, but a full bumper bra on a galant is absolutly hideous. but if thats what you are into than who gives a damn what i or anyone else thinks. ive just heard stories of people saying that dirt and debris gets caught underneath the bra and then the bra end up acting like sand paper and messes up your paint rather than protecting it like it was originally inteded for.i see people use them to cover up big dents and stuff but that would be the only reason i could think of a bra looking better on the car than off.