PDA

View Full Version : Neon bars above pedals...

laxattack2001
01-08-2003, 03:03 PM
im going to install neon lights under my dash and i wanted to know if you could splice a wire inorder to turn them on instead of using the car adapter that it comes with

pinoyesv6
01-08-2003, 03:06 PM
yea just cut offthe lighter adaptor and wire them up to almost anything. ur fuse box battery, the back of the lighter. but nonetheless, amke sure the circuit is fused

pinoyesv6
01-08-2003, 03:07 PM
o yea, i'd see how u like the brightness b4 u hard wireand mount the neons in. i had mine there for a day or two but relocated them because they were too bright for me.

REDLANT97
05-06-2003, 09:21 PM
i have on above my pedals. I have 4 actually under the dash and seats and i love them. I WANT MORE! lol but what i did was splice the wires and ran all 4 grounds to the same ground (screw that holds the shift linkage in) and ran the positives to a sort of control box and then to a switch and fuse and then to my battery ( there a hole in the fire wall right by the drivers side thats goes right into the engine bay. Easy as 1 2 3. Just make sure you cant see the neon bar when you put them in, and if you dont wanna run to battery you can splice into your ignition wire but make sure you use a fue no matter what

redboy
06-02-2003, 12:32 PM
yeha i have mine just by the front of my seats, so it shines out the front alot and the bak alittle, i luv em..