PDA

View Full Version : New Carpet??

GalantSpeed
01-11-2003, 12:06 PM
Does anyone know where you can get new factory carpet from? mine is looking kinda ragged. i know i can go to an interior shop and have them do it, but if i can find a place that might sell it i'm sure i would save a ton of money putting it in myself....

jluv97
01-11-2003, 04:58 PM
If you have a good steamer, you can fit just about any carpet in your car. You just need to make sure that you strip the interiir first.

queball
01-20-2003, 04:47 AM
Yea ive been wondering the samething my carpet is just dirty and nasty looking i have cleaned it but its still look all nasty instide of the light gray its supose to be.. and plus some ass friend of mine has dropped so many ciggaret ashes down on the carpet between the door and the seat you can see holes all over in it, the same with my head line it has burn holes all over it..

queball
01-21-2003, 02:47 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantSpeed)</div><div class='quotemain'>Does anyone know where you can get new factory carpet from? mine is looking kinda ragged. i know i can go to an interior shop and have them do it, but if i can find a place that might sell it i'm sure i would save a ton of money putting it in myself....</div>

Well I found the carpet already premolded kinda pricie though..

http://jcwhitney.com/catsubpic.jhtml?CATID...=155913&BQ=jcw2 ('http://jcwhitney.com/catsubpic.jhtml?CATID=155913&BQ=jcw2')

actuly now that i look at it again it says it only fits years 87-88????

seth98esT
07-09-2003, 04:08 AM
anyone know ANYBODY that sells pre-molded carpet? i want some new carpet!!!!

queball
07-09-2003, 02:27 PM
anyone know ANYBODY that sells pre-molded carpet? i want some new carpet!!!!

The link above has it but its exspencive

jluv97
07-09-2003, 02:29 PM
sorry seth, but I've had no luck finding any either. I am probably just going to take mine out, bleach it, then dye it the color I need.

seth98esT
07-09-2003, 02:50 PM
ACS CUSTOM-FIT MOLDED CARPETING only has for the eclipse and the ACS CUSTOM-MOLDED NYLON CARPET says they have it for the 85-87 galants :?