PDA

View Full Version : Jdm 1 Piece Headlights (corners) Final ?

Jaygza01
05-26-2008, 05:55 PM
Alright guys i apologize for all the posts, i own a 1995 galant and i have the back vr4 tails and they went fine, now i was rushing to put the vr4 1-piece headlights in because i am currently driving a dodge ram v8 360 and gas is going insane !
now its all wired up and ready to go except for the turn signals in the corners, can i use the jdm ones? i just wasnt sure if i needed signals in the corners too instead of just the bumper signals, to pass inspection. Since gas is going even higher this car has to get outta the garage and onto the road !
I appreciate whatever u guys tell me, i read too many posts and got mixed up on the situation ! so remember everything is wired except for the corners (citys too but they arent that important) I have the jdm corners so if i can use these let me know, i read a tutorial about using other cars signals so it threw me. :smt120
Jay:p

mitgalantes
06-10-2008, 01:04 PM
i no this is an old post seeing that no one took u up on this did u get them in cuz i have myself 1 pc jdm headlights what i did was cut the corners of the oem wiers and tapped them into the new jdm bulbs plug and play...

Jaygza01
06-21-2008, 10:39 AM
yes i got them in, my problem was i havent messed around with my galant in so long i got use to my truck and the signal lights are on the corners of the headlights on my dodge ram not in the bumper like my galant, so after realizing i made a really dumb mistake i wired them up and used liquid electrical tape to waterproof connections and they work beautifully ! thanks though:smt037