PDA

View Full Version : Clear side marker lenses

mitsubishigurl
01-13-2003, 02:09 PM
I have a 98 Galant es and wanted 2 get the clear side marker lenses. Which style would look better the oval or rectangular. How do I know which size 2 get. I am so confused :?:

seth98esT
01-13-2003, 02:19 PM
you can clear them yourself for about $3 or so...look at the pics in my sig, i did it and it was easy. do a search for it to find the directions

BEAST
01-13-2003, 03:51 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mitsubishigurl)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a 98 Galant es and wanted 2 get the clear side marker lenses. Â*Which style would look better the oval or rectangular. Â*How do I know which size 2 get. I am so confused :?:</div>
Are you talking about the rear side marker lense which is red or did you want an aftermarket side marker that you have to install your self. The rectangle and oval part confused me on this I assume that you wanted the type you put in your self and not the stock rear side marker.

mitsubishigurl
01-14-2003, 08:10 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth)</div><div class='quotemain'>you can clear them yourself for about $3 or so...look at the pics in my sig, i did it and it was easy. Â*do a search for it to find the directions</div>
I looked @ ur pics and it looks really good. Where did u get your jdm lamps and how do u put them in.?

mitsubishigurl
01-14-2003, 08:24 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BEAST)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mitsubishigurl)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a 98 Galant es and wanted 2 get the clear side marker lenses. Â*Which style would look better the oval or rectangular. Â*How do I know which size 2 get. I am so confused :?:</div>
Are you talking about the rear side marker lense which is red or did you want an aftermarket side marker that you have to install your self. The rectangle and oval part confused me on this I assume that you wanted the type you put in your self and not the stock rear side marker.</div>
I wnat the ones u put in yourself. I was online and they have different styles rectangle and oval. Is is easy to put them in yourself? You did a lot of work to your car, looks good!!

2True
01-14-2003, 09:31 AM
It's really not that easy Kalista, you'll have to drill holes in your fender to mount the side-markers. I have a pair of clear oval markers sitting on my workbench in the "things to do" pile. Everytime I think about it and then take the dremel tool out... I flake, because I don't want to drill holes in my car :? To many doubts that it will go wrong...

But hey, maybe you're more confident with the dremel than I am https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif