PDA

View Full Version : AC Revolution or Fireball?

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-13-2003, 03:38 PM
Which muffler should I get? I want the one with the deepest tone and the least rie sound. One thing about the AC Rvolution muffler is its about 50 bucks cheaper. I'm just gettin the muffler with 2.5" piping for now, then I'll get the cats and headers later this spring maybe. Suggestions?

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-13-2003, 03:39 PM
I forgot to post that the AC Revoultion will be the S2 model... thanks

2True
01-13-2003, 05:34 PM
I'd say you get what you pay for. The AC Rev is an Ebay item right? Bahhh, 5Zigen is a name I know and trust so I would have to go with the Fireball.
Not really sure how either sound because I own neither.

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-13-2003, 05:58 PM
I thought I heard someone talkin about the AC Revolution muffler on here before saying it was deep. I'm not sure, lemme try searching again. Are there any other brands I should check out? I'm on a limited budget, so I dont wanna spend too much on the muffler, cuz if I do, I wont be able to get the other stuff I want for a while...

2True
01-13-2003, 06:05 PM
I would recommend 3A Racing... Bombz... and Arospeed if your on a $100 style budget. Look those up, all 3 are decent and sound good.

BEAST
01-13-2003, 09:32 PM
I have go a bomz muffler on the way that I got off of Groupbuycenter.com for $115 shipped. I will tell you how it sounds when I get it on. Probably will be about 5 days or so though. Hopefully sooner.

jluv97
01-14-2003, 07:58 AM
5zigen is what I have. Sounds and looks great.

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-14-2003, 05:11 PM
alright well i've made my decision, and I'm going with Apex'i lol. I know I change my mind more than a woman does, but thats just me. (btw - no offence to any females who happen to read this) The guy at the custom car shop downtown said recommended it, and right as we're talkin bout it, this guy in a 4 cyl. neon rolls up and he's got it on his car. So I listen to it and it sounds really good, so I'm gonna go with it. It's got a real deep, quiet tone. Almost silent at idle, but when he revved it, it was super loud in a good way. Once I get it installed on my car, I'll make sound clips and try to host them online so ppl can hear it. (I need to figure that out as well, so any help would be great) thanks for the help so far