PDA

View Full Version : Different front bumper. Tail-lights and headlights too!

jluv97
01-13-2003, 04:19 PM
http://www.ozeparts.com.au/ ('http://www.ozeparts.com.au/')
Part number: NHJ1540N-1049
Cost: $176.97 USD

I am not sure what shipping is to the US.

Look up under the Galant HJ.

They also have headlights for really cheap to.

seth98esT
01-13-2003, 04:21 PM
shipping would be expensive...i ordered a pair of JDM corners there for $44US and it cost $26US to ship them. Keep in mind these things are small and hardly weigh anything...

2True
01-13-2003, 05:54 PM
Nice find Josh. :thumbsup:

Jesse
01-14-2003, 01:40 PM
Hey guys, for you 97/98 owners with the different tail lights, you might notice they offer tail lights that are similar in design to the 94-96 cuz they aren't red on top and clear on bottom like you currently have. Josh, you might want to add that to the title of this post so more people can see it.

BLsGalant97
01-14-2003, 01:51 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jesse)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey guys, for you 97/98 owners with the different tail lights, you might notice they offer tail lights that are similar in design to the 94-96 cuz they aren't red on top and clear on bottom like you currently have. Â*Josh, you might want to add that to the title of this post so more people can see it.</div>

Yeah but that might look kinda funny unless you can find the other tailights that are on the trunk to match..you know???

So would that bumper fit our 7gs easily???

2True
01-14-2003, 01:57 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BLsGalant97)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yeah but that might look kinda funny unless you can find the other tailights that are on the trunk to match..you know???

So would that bumper fit our 7gs easily???</div>

I like our 97/98 tails, they look tight IMO. They have a simplistic JDM look to them already.

Hell no, the bumper we have was made by Mitsubishi America to cover up that enormous amount of bumper we have under it. That's US-Spec for ya :roll: Makes it better in crash tests and whatnot. It will take some work to get it mounted correctly.
I was more looking at the Brush Gaurd things, pretty cool. I think they would only fit with the AU bumper though :?

BLsGalant97
01-14-2003, 02:09 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2True)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BLsGalant97)</div><div class='quotemain'>

So would that bumper fit our 7gs easily???</div>

I like our 97/98 tails, they look tight IMO. They have a simplistic JDM look to them already.

Hell no, the bumper we have was made by Mitsubishi America to cover up that enormous amount of bumper we have under it. That's US-Spec for ya :roll: Makes it better in crash tests and whatnot. It will take some work to get it mounted correctly.
I was more looking at the Brush Gaurd things, pretty cool. I think they would only fit with the AU bumper though :?</div>

Yeah your right.....I always liked our tailights....just wondering if it would fit

jluv97
01-14-2003, 03:46 PM
SHIT! I just realized that the tails might not fit either! Since it is for the hj.

QnzMostWanted
01-29-2003, 04:59 PM
only front end parts work for us, I saw that site a lonngggg time ago, and got my JDM headlights and corners from there (however back then they sold the black housing ones, now they have the silver housing ones)

Jesse
01-30-2003, 12:38 PM
Where do you get those custom blue housing ones? haha, u'll like 'em, we'll all like 'em

seth98esT
01-30-2003, 02:18 PM
:lauging:

Mazarin
01-30-2003, 05:44 PM
I bugged these guys a while ago about getting the HJ Spoiler(Rear Garnish) over here.

In USD, it's about $60-$65 for the spoiler, but they say shipping is close to $350 USD...

My letter:

Im in the US, and have a USDM Mitsu Galant. Im inquiring about the Rear Garnish for the 93-97 HJ. Is that the trunk spoiler and do you have an image of what you have or can direct me to an image so I can be sure? If so, how much would it be to ship that to the Chicago Illinois area in USA? Thanks for your info, Eric.

Reply:

Hi Eric,

Unfortunately, we are unable to ship large items (e.g bonnet, bumper, garnish etc) to overseas due to expensive freight charge, around AUD$650 and custom declaration problem.
Please try your local panel beater shop.

Thankyou.

Jean Tai
Ozeparts.com.au Pty. Ltd.
(ABN : 84 096 943 896)
Phone : +61 3 9358 0330
Fax : +61 3 9357 0555
www.ozeparts.com.au

:x

Dark Anghell
01-30-2003, 09:42 PM
Ummm :idea: how about you try finding a performance shope in your area that deals directly with japan. They usually have their own containers they use for shipping all of the parts. As soon as you locate a plave like that...ask them if they would be willing to have your item put into the container, and you will pay for the shipping of that item. It's got to work unless the guys at that shop are complete assholes https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif .

BlackBeauty
02-17-2003, 09:27 PM
I ordered a pair of the front headlights but had to return them because I was looking for clear corners - the ones I ordered are exactly the same as my current ones.

I must say that ozeparts have excellent service - I got same day delivery and when I contacted them to return the items, a driver picked them up at no extra cost the very next day!

For now, I'll give the How To ('http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6679&highlight=clear+corners') on this site a try...

4g64terror
03-01-2003, 08:44 PM
I need to know the possibilty of puting a 98 front end on a 95 car..my car needs the bumper cover and header bar and headlights so i can buy it all at once. the only possible difference is the reinforcement behind the bumper cover. everywhere i look there are two different part numbers...ive seen a pic of the 98 reinforcement and it looks plastic and black...mine is white and fiberglass...other than that are the holes for the bumper cover in the same place?? will the 98 bolt to my reinforcement..i need CONCRETE PROOF from someone whos knows..i have to have this info BY MONDAY...thats when im buying everything...help me out guys

jluv97
03-01-2003, 09:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4g64terror)</div><div class='quotemain'>I need to know the possibilty of puting a 98 front end on a 95 car..my car needs the bumper cover and header bar and headlights so i can buy it all at once. the only possible difference is the reinforcement behind the bumper cover. everywhere i look there are two different part numbers...ive seen a pic of the 98 reinforcement and it looks plastic and black...mine is white and fiberglass...other than that are the holes for the bumper cover in the same place?? will the 98 bolt to my reinforcement..i need CONCRETE PROOF from someone whos knows..i have to have this info BY MONDAY...thats when im buying everything...help me out guys</div>

You don't have to replace the headlights, they are the same

4g64terror
03-01-2003, 09:20 PM
i hve to buy brand new ones anyway..everywhere i look the headlights are different part numbers...u sure on that?

jluv97
03-01-2003, 09:25 PM
positive of the headlights, I have a spare set that I am modding (from a 95) They fit perfect in my 97.

In the future refrain from frantically TRIPLE POSTING! It makes people less likely to respond.

Feel free to ask questions, we will read it the first time, if no one answers that means that they don't know (or you need to do a search).

best of luck on the front end swap