PDA

View Full Version : my galant can't see so well

seattlesuperman
01-14-2003, 05:19 PM
about two weeks ago I just moved into a new place, 7 houses away from the water ( lake washington) and 7 minutes from down town seattle. I can actually see the sky rise building from my bedroom deck. Well the first night staying in my place I happened to park my car in my covered car port and as i was backing up i came to close to the pole and scratched cracked and made my driver mirror look real ugly... :cry:

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif now i am trying to replace both my mirrors with m3 style mirrors but haven't had the best of luck finding these for my 02 galant....

Khopari
01-21-2003, 06:32 PM
i hate telling you this but try your galant deler,, or you can try ebay

or do what i did just keep it that way.. my left side view mirror was knifed by some dick head

Danger DANJ
01-22-2003, 08:31 PM
Sorry man, but M3 style mirrors for 8G Galants don't exist. Your only option is to custom fit a set from another car. If you do a search you will find a thread that shows a red Galant with M3 mirrors that came from an Accord, not sure what year though.

Gizmo
01-22-2003, 08:38 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry man, but M3 style mirrors for 8G Galants don't exist. Your only option is to custom fit a set from another car. If you do a search you will find a thread that shows a red Galant with M3 mirrors that came from an Accord, not sure what year though.</div>

The mirrors are from a 97 Honda Accord.