PDA

View Full Version : need to find a 12mm Hex socket

MitsuMan
01-15-2003, 02:01 PM
Whats up bros

I have been so busy with school and work that i havent been around....

...my car has been in my garage, being started every few days to make sure she stays in tip top shape...lol

I NEED to take my rims off though,

they have a 12x1.5 Shank lug nut on them, so i need a hex key (allen wrench) 12mm to take them off. anyone have any ideas, links to where to get one, I want one that i can hook up to my air socket, not just the regular L shape wrench, let me know....

PMs are a better way to respond to me directly, thanks bros

dean

Kain
01-15-2003, 07:47 PM
I got an 8mm one to take the head off my Colt at the local auto parts store. It was hanging right next to a 14mm, so I'm sure they make a 12mm. Just go look in the tools area.

BEAST
01-15-2003, 08:01 PM
I had to look all over for a 14 mm allen wrence. My store didn't have one and either did any of the auto stores. I had to go to a tool specialty shop to get it. I had to have it for the oil plug in my 79 450 SLC.

pinoyesv6
01-15-2003, 09:17 PM
speedunlimited.com has them in stock cuz people lose theirs all the time. yea one of them tool trucks should have some. try sears too. if worse comes to worse, head down to the tire shop and ask them for theirs or if they can get u one. or if u can try to contact the manufacturer

jluv97
01-16-2003, 08:13 AM
I bought a set of allen wrenches and it came with a 12 mm, pretty cheap too. I would just buy a set...you can never have too many tools.