PDA

View Full Version : 9g audio system

Lomo2117
07-01-2008, 02:12 PM
I have a job this week coming up and its on a 9g that has the infinity audio system in it. im puttin in a double din radio with nav and i got that new dash kit that replaces that big radio with the heater controls. My question here since i havent had a chance to check out the car yet is where is the factory amp located and wut does the wiring look like behind that radio meaning what can i catch.. i figure obv 12v acc and ground..speakers im obv gunna have to run separate...if ne1 knos wire colors or if the metra harness would work so i can catch those three wires without havin to splice i would GREATLY appreciate it...also if anyone has done this already will the factory lcd screen for the heater controls still work since i am removing that radio...i figure it still will just not show the radio station....info asap please.....thank you

Lomo2117
07-02-2008, 12:46 PM
does ne1 have an asnwer here?

SS8G
07-02-2008, 11:58 PM
do you not have a amp bypas or integration wire harness? also if you need speaker harnesses for this, i believe it's a toyota speaker harness

Jeffylou87
07-03-2008, 01:03 AM
The speakers won't have their own wires.. Your probably going to have to use a MITAH adapter..