PDA

View Full Version : neon opinion...

2k2mitsu
01-15-2003, 03:22 PM
i have a bodega beige 02 es with black and tan interior.... i want neons for under the car, but not sure what to get...what color would actually look good if any??? ive been thinking about it for a while, but i might just go with white or blue

Prophet
01-15-2003, 04:03 PM
Go with blue. I also have the beige and I am going with blue. IMO blue or red would look good. Just don't go with white. That would defeat the whole purpose of getting neons.

Jason

Censee
01-15-2003, 05:03 PM
ive e a beige galant with red neons and they look tight...beige is more of a warm color like red....blue is more of a cool color...

peanotation
01-15-2003, 05:16 PM
i have blue on my car, and to tell you the truth, i've seen all the colors. they all look TIGHT, except for pink and purple obviously. red and green go great, but most people have blue, so u might wanna get something else. after i got my blue bulbs, i started seeing every ricer with street glow with blue bulbs.

pinoyesv6
01-15-2003, 08:23 PM
it all depends on ur color scheme. i mean like danj he has purple accents in his engine bay. purple brakes dark rims. and i think purple would look great on his car if he ever chose to do neons. its all dpends on ur color scheme and accent colors.

MaxedOut97Maxima
01-15-2003, 09:25 PM
I have white neon on my car it looks good but I don't have any pics...

HeadAche
01-16-2003, 08:38 PM
I think neons are cool and all, not really my thing but blue is so damn common, and 5-0 loves stoppin people for that shit, so i would think since my car is Beige maybe Gold neons, but who knows...

Sarah
01-17-2003, 11:09 AM
I think I want pink or purple neons.....................for obvious reasons

quicksilver22
01-18-2003, 02:50 PM
i'm thinkin about getting either blue/teal or purple underbodies for my silver 8G, i want blue, but not only are they so freakin common, they are illegal and cops like to eat that up. oh well. i'll figure stuff out, for now i think i might just put a neon behind my grill like mrjaydee, not copying him, but i think it looks awesome... good luck with the decisions