PDA

View Full Version : anyone have pics?

Goldilockz
01-16-2003, 09:41 AM
Does anyone have pics of their car (all the 7Gen) ?? I am a member from NJ and would like to know are there any more members in my area.

jluv97
01-16-2003, 09:46 AM
first off welcome to the board.

You might want to look around in the members pic section. Or view the member list by location to find some others in your area.

BLsGalant97
01-16-2003, 01:35 PM
check out my pics by clicking below...

dukeplaya3169
01-16-2003, 03:04 PM
Hey man, is this the same goldilocks from the OLD tgc????
If so, how's the galant going? I remember you having one of the first hooked up 7g's out there. My pics are in the member's ride section; or you can copy and paste my sig.

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-16-2003, 03:36 PM
you could check out my siggy for a link to my pics...

BEAST
01-16-2003, 05:07 PM
Yea check in my sig for some pics

Goldilockz
01-17-2003, 09:50 AM
yeah this is the same goldilockz from the old tgc site.. i havent had time to do much since about a year now but my car will hopefully be at the shows come this summer.. damn fixin your car up costs a lot of $$!!...

here is the link to some old pics www.majesticcreationz.homestead.com/sam.html

if you want you guys can post the pics in the members section if you like, i only see one car from NJ though?[/url]

jluv97
01-17-2003, 10:43 AM
:shock:
http://www.majesticcreationz.homestead.com/files/sam333.jpg
:shock:
http://www.majesticcreationz.homestead.com/files/sam332.jpg

:approve:

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-17-2003, 11:15 AM
please tell me thats not a galant... cuz if it is, im super jealous!

Goldilockz
01-17-2003, 12:35 PM
i just finished looking at you car.. im sweatin the reverse indiglo gauges.. i have the regular ones but the ones you have look better..

yeah it is a 94 Galant.. when i had this done erebuni or any company for that matter did not make a kit for our car.. so this kit is off of my friends honda accord// the front is a shogun/vis sides are mugen and rear is a kombat kit..i wanted to have a galant that no one would have.. so the front end of the car is an eclipse conversion.. and the rear is the 2000 corvette taillight conversion.. i shaved the handled and have door poppers.. i added a custom hood scoop to match the existing fake one (only on 94's!! u guys know wat bump on the hood im talkin about lol.) i also shaved the trunk and added a clarion video camera in the keyhole so i can view my rear thru the screens.. i have VW jetta side markers in my side mirrors that blink when i signal..there are a lot more other mods on the car.. but when i get some more updated pics i will post them.. the paint i used was PPG 2001 kandy sunshine gold.. with ultra brilliant silver base.. and gold microflakes.. i also have ghost graphics that are not visible in the pics u see..those are 18s but im currently rollin on 19's 35 series rubber ouch!! the interior is painted and i also have white leather seats with gold velour.. hope u guys like it.. and im glad im back in tgc scene cuz im gonna need a lotta help from you guys this summer.. i have so many questions.. whoever has pics of their modified galant please post them!

2True
01-17-2003, 03:38 PM
That's an amazing machine right there :shock: Tight.

What year Accord was the first conversion done with? Did it fit?

Hey Joe, what's up with you sig link bro? Fix dat shiat... lol

seth98esT
01-17-2003, 06:01 PM
:wow:

very nice custom work man...definitely one of a kind. about the accord rear. did you do it yourself? was it hard at all?

IllestGalant
01-17-2003, 11:39 PM
looks like a honda, eiwwww

Goldilockz
01-18-2003, 09:53 AM
honda?? if so which model? doesnt resemble a honda at all to me..the shape, the lines, nothing resembles a honda.. well there are always going to be haters.. people that dont know ish bout cars or customization.. i dont think u would like me taking shots at your galant would u? how many heads are you turning in the street?

Mazarin
01-18-2003, 04:13 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goldilockz)</div><div class='quotemain'>well there are always going to be haters.. people that dont know ish bout cars or customization.. i dont think u would like me taking shots at your galant would u? how many heads are you turning in the street?</div>

http://koti.mbnet.fi/cyrus/images/0620.jpg

That's nice stuff there. Most impressive. Do you have any other images of the car, or pics while you were building it? I'd really like to see that.

All I've got on the outside is painted stock rollers and the first 7G JDM headlight conversion. You can see it here: http://cardomain.com/id/mazarin ('http://cardomain.com/id/mazarin') or http://mazarin.pandarage.com/galant ('http://mazarin.pandarage.com/galant')

Again... impressive! :shock:

jluv97
01-18-2003, 09:39 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goldilockz)</div><div class='quotemain'>... well there are always going to be haters.. people that dont know ish bout cars or customization.. i dont think u would like me taking shots at your galant would u? how many heads are you turning in the street?</div>

I agree with you 100% Seems that you aren't the first one who he has tried to insult (pulled that ish on me too). Seems some people lack the confidence to let others express their own creativity.

I'd put you right at the top of the list for bad ass 7g's. I just want to see more pics.

laxattack2001
01-18-2003, 10:25 PM
i wanna see some pics of the install of those mods they are off the hook i wanna try some of that shit

dukeplaya3169
01-19-2003, 02:46 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2True)</div><div class='quotemain'>That's an amazing machine right there Â*:shock: Â*Tight.

What year Accord was the first conversion done with? Did it fit?

Hey Joe, what's up with you sig link bro? Fix dat shiat... lol</div>

Yeah I know bro...I finally got to fixing the damn thing, I think it should say "my pics" now.(thanks seth for the correct link)

Goldilockz, so what's next on the agenda? I gotta give you an A+ for the customization. It's not really my thing to to more than one "hybrid" mod to the car...but you obviously have put your money/time into your car. I respect that. I love your tails. I always wanted to somethin similar to my lant (lexus tails) but my gtvr4 mods keep putting off my galant. Do you have anything performance wise..or is it just show for now?

bstnsportsfan
01-19-2003, 05:08 PM
Welcome back Goldilockz, nice ride, not my style, but I have to give you props for the customization. Can you get us some updated pics including interior? Do you plan on going to Nopi this year? If so, I will definetly be looking for your car. Also, what kind of 19s do you have? Great Job man.

Goldilockz
01-21-2003, 04:40 PM
well i am so behind on all these messages.. but to answer everyone's question.. the kit is taken of a 95 honda accord.. it wasnt easy as i thought it would be.. the shop had to do a lot of work on the entire kit.. especially the front and the back..they had to cut and weld.. had bondo, metal and fiberglass.. and the sides of my rear kit are extended with metal, because it wasnt a good fit.. i do have about 10 pics or so while the car was getting done. but they are with my friend since he took them with his digital camera.. i have yet to see them.. but when i get them i will post.. for dukeplaya.. i love your car.. im happy to see other 7gs sooped up.. i like the tvs and the leather too, and i dont have any major engine mods.. intake, filter, denso plugs and wires.. the basic ish.. i dont really drive my car fast since the front and side kit is seamless.. if i hit a bump the body and paint can flex, so i drive really careful.. .. thanks Chris.. the 19s i have are axis neo..with the white trim.. they are 225/35ZR19 toyo proxes.. i still have them but they are sold.. i saw too many civics and integs/ accords with them already so im looking for a new set.. i like the ADR M-classic .. considering those but not sure yet..i want to bring it to nopi.. and the rest of my club has been bugging me to as well.. but this yr we didnt have any cars that were ready for the show.. maybe this summer..there is 1 pic online that shows a lil bit of my interior when i find it i will put it up :twisted:

laosboyroy
01-21-2003, 05:17 PM
hey we got the same back bumbers then I know I should have went with the blackwidow but cool ride but know I know there a rear like mine outt there I dont feel special plus yours ot shines mine but good job man.

Dark Anghell
01-21-2003, 05:34 PM
Good job on the car...makes me want to get something else... :roll:

Goldilockz
01-21-2003, 07:29 PM
im saying the same thing bout your car man.. the paint sets it off!.. wat kind is it? house of kolor? anywayz good job with your galant.. that is the cleanest galant i have ever seen.. youve got a hot whip.. wat kind of HIDS do you have? :twisted:

bstnsportsfan
01-21-2003, 10:37 PM
Goldi, I agree with the Axis, everyone has either the Se7ens or Neo. They look badass, but too many people have them. Alt make some really nice rims and not everyone has them. Just a suggestion, what about Volk? They are very expensive, but well respected in the import world. I would love to get a set of 18s, but just don't have the money. But to match the fully customize car, you won't find ANY galants with Volks...Just a though :wink: Keep up the great work and i hope to see you in Atlanta in the fall!

Pavel, I like your car too. What color paint is that? Looks very nice. I'm glad to see you got the rest of the kit. I voted on your car domain.com page, I think you should go for the 4g63t next. You already have kit, wheels and paint, now (IMO) go for go. But the next question comes up, do you want all show, or show & go. If you want all show, go for a nice set of 18" chrome. Do you have a stereo in there? If so what? Looks great :wink: