PDA

View Full Version : leos 2k galant

antmoneygtz
01-17-2003, 10:20 AM
whats up guys... i gotta question.... im lookin at leos 2k galants pics onthe forum... can any of you tell me where hte hell he got those eyelids for the headlights and taillights... i tried lookin for his pm but i cant find his name... maybe any of you guys can help me... cuz i want dem shitz... peace...

Danger DANJ
01-17-2003, 12:29 PM
I can't remember if he painted them or used vinyl, but it's one of those. For the headlights you can get the eyelids that Erebuni sells, but they are meant for the JDM headlights which are longer than ours, so you will have to modify them a little. The thing is, they are too expensive.

antmoneygtz
01-17-2003, 01:59 PM
i kinda figured he used vinyl for the back... i just dont know how he got the front to match so perfect... they dont like like the ones that are on the erunibi website... i didnt spell that right... anyway... i dont know how the hell he got them to fit so perfect like that.... i gotta some how get in touch wit him but i cant find his pm or even his email... but thanx alot man... uve been a big help... peace

FastNFabolous
01-17-2003, 06:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(antmoneygtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>i kinda figured he used vinyl for the back... i just dont know how he got the front to match so perfect... they dont like like the ones that are on the erunibi website... i didnt spell that right... anyway... i dont know how the hell he got them to fit so perfect like that.... i gotta some how get in touch wit him but i cant find his pm or even his email... but thanx alot man... uve been a big help... peace</div>
Actually he did used vinyl in the front too!
Let me tell you that Guy is something else. He is very artistic. & he pretty much did everything by himself. one clean ride :approve:
I came over one time before c'uz they help me clear my corners, https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif