PDA

View Full Version : Is this anybody's Galant here?

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-17-2003, 08:36 PM
http://www.anti-rice.com/rice12/iowarice3-2.jpg
Found this on anti-rice.com. Just wondering if anybody here owns this Galant or not. I think I've seen it somewhere before, but I'll be danged if I can remember where...

seth98esT
01-17-2003, 09:13 PM
ahahhahahha that guy lives here in ames supposedly. it was posted in the local rice section on our iowa state boards https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-17-2003, 09:43 PM
haha i like the muffler well, not really

queball
01-20-2003, 04:38 AM
Well if it belongs to any one on here let me just say ÏM SORRY"but that is the ugliest spoiler ive ever seen and whats up with the mitsubishi writen on the trunk..

bstnsportsfan
01-20-2003, 11:43 AM
:scary: Lose the wing or have it painted...and the car desperately needs some rims! Also what the heck is that on the gas door? And lose the stickers :nono:

Jesse
01-20-2003, 12:44 PM
What's wrong with his exhaust? Mines probably the same size if not bigger, and not one person has ever told me they hate the way mine sounds.

I agree though, that wing is a bit much, maybe if it was kitted and painted then it would all flow together.

All I know is that I live in Iowa and he's giving Galant's here a bad name.

queball
01-21-2003, 02:56 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jesse)</div><div class='quotemain'>What's wrong with his exhaust? *Mines probably the same size if not bigger, and not one person has ever told me they hate the way mine sounds.

I agree though, that wing is a bit much, maybe if it was kitted and painted then it would all flow together.

All I know is that I live in Iowa and he's giving Galant's here a bad name.</div>

That wing just doesn't even fit the car..its top damn big and bulky looking

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-21-2003, 08:22 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jesse)</div><div class='quotemain'>What's wrong with his exhaust? *Mines probably the same size if not bigger, and not one person has ever told me they hate the way mine sounds.

All I know is that I live in Iowa and he's giving Galant's here a bad name.</div>

The only thing wrong with the exhaust that i see is how low it hangs. If he goes over a speed bump, its gonna get all messed up. I'm not saying it sounds bad or anyhting, cuz i've never heard it, it just doesnt look like its hooked up right

evil-G-nius
01-23-2003, 12:32 PM
That shit is ugly as hell! And what the fuck?....his or her bumper says powered by pokemon!? GAY! :shock:

laosboyroy
01-23-2003, 08:39 PM
For some reason I think my car is on one of them sites. But alot of cars on them sites are real nice. the guy that runs that site has buddies with muscle cars and shit they think the damn car should be as fast as it looks or something. like a wing is pointless for our little slow cars. Well maybe we just like to look fast and be able to fly but what im saying is damn themm old hicks. but that car is rediculous and deserves to be riced. the spoiler looks ok if it were painted.

Mante
01-29-2003, 02:06 PM
oh my gawd that is sick....

I can agree with the muscle car guys... yea its pointless to hvae a big ass wing on a FWD car..dah why does down force need to be added to the rear? and double yes alot of guys that spend $$$$ on there galants cant even outrun a damn mildly modded civic so why bother lookin fast STANDING still....Im going to start a new world movement to rid the world of ricers!!! I got a camera and ready and willing to clown the next ricer i see!

GalantSpeed
02-26-2003, 04:56 PM
i think thats bird shit on the gas tank lid, we need to have a club meeting all 40K TGC.com members and find this person and....well lol they could have put Powered by Deez Nutz or something. Giving us G owners a bad rep....

Khopari
02-26-2003, 05:33 PM
damn he need to looose the wing,, or get it paint or something

IllestGalant
02-26-2003, 10:03 PM
eiwwwwww