PDA

View Full Version : found a importer for jdm parts...bumper kits etc.

ozkrow
08-17-2002, 04:37 PM
hey guys i found a importer that can get jdm parts...im waititng to see if they can get the dolphin kit but, its looking good, if they come thru im sure they can get other kits as well...ill keep you updated...

i just got word from the importer that is located in california heres what they said about getting me a dolphin kit...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Ahhhh we ordered some Dolphion WRX kits, I'll see what I can do about a galant kit.</div>

so its looking good, ill ask if they can get other stuff...if you guys want me to check if they can get a jdm part let me know!!

ozkrow
08-18-2002, 12:04 AM
well i guess no cares but, it makes sence since most of the people on this board are all talk anyway..guess i just look out for myself... my dolphin kit is gonna look bas as F*UCK

Auto-9
08-18-2002, 01:03 AM
I'm going for a sleeper, so not much of my exterior is changed. Heck I'm still rolling on factory rims. Under the hood is all that matters to me.

RedGalant2k1
08-18-2002, 01:55 AM
definetly, i want a JDM kit, let me know on pricing.

J. T. Z.
08-18-2002, 09:25 AM
Can he get headlights?

GalantLadie
08-18-2002, 09:58 AM
do you have any pics of this dolphin kit???

chunter101
08-18-2002, 10:02 AM
Im intersted in the kit the headlights and tail lights

2001KnightRider
08-18-2002, 08:47 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm going for a sleeper, so not much of my exterior is changed. Heck I'm still rolling on factory rims. Under the hood is all that matters to me.</div>

i say f*ck the performance, you have to do so much just to get the galant to run with some other cars while they are stock, i just did intake and exhaust for sound, if a hot chick see's you rollin down the street, she's gonna look at your car not what's under your hood, i wanna take care of look first, then once i'm totally done with looks, then the performance comes. performance is so much money though, especially if you wanna do forced induction. if you got the money for performance then go ahead and do it, especially a sleeper look, that would be ass, pullin up to some1 when they think you are stock and smokin them.

Tiller
08-18-2002, 09:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2001KnightRider)</div><div class='quotemain'>

i say f*ck the performance, you have to do so much just to get the galant to run with some other cars while they are stock, i just did intake and exhaust for sound, if a hot chick see's you rollin down the street, she's gonna look at your car not what's under your hood, i wanna take care of look first, then once i'm totally done with looks, then the performance comes. performance is so much money though, especially if you wanna do forced induction. if you got the money for performance then go ahead and do it, especially a sleeper look, that would be ass, pullin up to some1 when they think you are stock and smokin them.</div>

you need a V6