PDA

View Full Version : Parts List

pinoyesv6
01-17-2003, 09:47 PM
I know TGC has been out of a parts list for quite a long time. I know many people have parts list of their own, including myself but building a parts list takes a long ass time and doesn't cover everything. but i think we can get a new parts list for TGC. but imma need ur help. This is gonna be a TGC parts list made by tgc members, for tgc members, used on tgc.

There is gonna be a format for this. and it goes like this

Name: The name of the part ie. Intake or Cold air intake, be specific
Description: A brief description of the product. like if u said spoiler, say if it has a light or not here
Brand: Give the brand of the part. either it be aem injen erebuni etc etc.
Manufacturer's website: like a link to the manufacturer's website. like injen is injen.com, aem's is aempower.com
Part Number: I want the manufacturer's part number. as of now, i don't give a horse's ass what ptuning or optauto's part numer for the part is. even if every1 buys from tehre lol
Other notes:like say if it fits only a 2k or for the v6 or the dohc, say it here

pictures, post a link or email the pik to me at [email protected] i really don't wanan clutter up the board with pics everywhere as of now. link would be good but yea we can compile this and organize it when we get lots of entries

rules imma insert another post with all the parts. imma get ur input and put it in one post to keep it organized. i then will delete ur entry to have all the parts in one place and make things look tidy.

universal parts. i really dont' wanna see em on the list yet. i'll give a go later on. i really wanna concentrate on the parts made specifically for our cars so that u can find the hard to find parts and stuff.

other things imma think of...

o0 XeRO G 0o
01-17-2003, 09:53 PM
that sounds like a great idea pinoy. i just wish i had a product to review for u. so far, all of my things r universal besides the reverse indiglos hope this works out for ya

BEAST
01-27-2003, 02:56 PM
So do you want us just to pm you with them?

livinit2dafulist
03-04-2003, 12:03 PM
i have an entire 1995 galant automatic. the only thing that dosent work is the engine and transmission.
please P.M. me or E-mail me with any parts you might need.

thank you.

QnzMostWanted
03-16-2003, 07:11 PM
here is the old TGC 7g parts list link

http://pinoyesv6.galants.com/FAQ/7gparts.htm ('http://pinoyesv6.galants.com/FAQ/7gparts.htm')